Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Browns @ Ravens: Prediction

Since Ravensboy seems to have retired....

Ravens 31
    Browns 17

Blog Entries

Re: Browns @ Ravens: Prediction

Ravens 27 - Brownies 10 ... Bc

I think we start off slow but finish strong. Ravens 24-10...then the naysayers will come back to complain that we should have beaten them by 4 scores

Ravens 31, Browns 13.
    My motto was always to keep swinging. Whether I was in a slump or feeling badly or having trouble off the field, the only thing to do was keep swinging. -Hank Aaron

Ravens 31
    Browns 10

I'm watching the Browns/Bills game right now and I'm amazed at how average Trent Richardson looks.
    For someone who was supposed to be a great physical RB he doesn't run with much power at all. Honestly BJGE ran harder than Trent has.
    360 tag: Ahhhhhhhhnold

Blog Entries

Ravens 21
    Browns 16

Ravens 34
    Browns 10

Some things to be concerned about. Short turnaround off of a big win could possibly see them coming out flat. We've seen that before, although more so on the road. They also have shown a propensity at times to play down to the level of their competition (again, mostly on the road though). The Browns are pretty bad, but Weeden has played better since his Week 1 debacle and Richardson has potential to play well. That said, their WR's and TE's will scare no one, and their defense, while having a few talented players, is flat out bad.

I think the Ravens come out a little sluggish, but turn it on and win going away. I expect some turnover's which will put the game out of reach.

Ravens 34, Browns 13
    Never get in a fight with a pig; you both get muddy, and the pig likes it...

Quote Originally Posted by esmd View Post
    Some things to be concerned about. Short turnaround off of a big win could possibly see them coming out flat. We've seen that before, although more so on the road. They also have shown a propensity at times to play down to the level of their competition (again, mostly on the road though). The Browns are pretty bad, but Weeden has played better since his Week 1 debacle and Richardson has potential to play well. That said, their WR's and TE's will scare no one, and their defense, while having a few talented players, is flat out bad.

I think the Ravens come out a little sluggish, but turn it on and win going away. I expect some turnover's which will put the game out of reach.

Ravens 34, Browns 13
    I wanna see the defense pitch a shutout to salve their pride!

28-10

Kinda excited to see Courtney and Trent clash

ravens 42 hapless browns 3

Ravens 35 browns 14. Offense has another explosion and defense has a self esteem boost as they play the brownies.