Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Re: Browns @ Ravens: Prediction

Their most consistent offensive player Mohamed Massaquoi has been ruled out. I see a double digit margin of victory. We'll win by 3 tds:)

Quote Originally Posted by pslholder96 View Post
    Their most consistent offensive player Mohamed Massaquoi has been ruled out. I see a double digit margin of victory. We'll win by 3 tds:)
    Yeah, without Masssaquoi, it should be easy for the Ravens to stack the box and key on stopping TR.

Ravens 20
    Browns 6

A nervous and low scoring game

Pitta and Q with TD's, Tucker with some FGs

No rushing TDs

Quote Originally Posted by moose10101 View Post
    Replacement refs, in their last hurrah, come out wearing Keystone Kops uniforms. Instead of throwing flags for penalties, they give out wood shampoos. At the end of the first half, they all pile into a clown car and drive into the sunset (yes, I know it's a night game), leaving the players to call their own fouls in the second half.

Ravens, 126-97.
    This I would love to see.

Quote Originally Posted by alienrace View Post
    Yeah, without Masssaquoi, it should be easy for the Ravens to stack the box and key on stopping TR.
    What? You guys aren't scared of Greg Little, WR 'A', WR 'B', WR 'C', TE 'A' etc etc???

Seems a pretty potent force to me....
    Self appointed Ravens SuperFan in the southern hemisphere/New Zealand.

Because they a wearing the Modell patch,Ravens give the Browns something the cleveland sportswriter should have gotten. A thorough ass whipping on national TV. Would not upset me at all if the second string starts in the third quarter and continues to score on the browns. Won't guess a score, but Ravens win convincingly. Mr Modell will have plenty of grins and new jokes to tell in heaven after this game and the next time the browns come to Baltimore.

We are at home at night with one of the loudest crowds in the NFL to keep our players energy up and the Browns best WR isn't playing yet some of you are scared of this being a trap game? Get outta of here with that. If the game was in Cleveland or an early 1PM game then I could see it but not on a Thursday night primetime game.

Quote Originally Posted by lovefootball View Post
    Because they a wearing the Modell patch,Ravens give the Browns something the cleveland sportswriter should have gotten. A thorough ass whipping on national TV. Would not upset me at all if the second string starts in the third quarter and continues to score on the browns. Won't guess a score, but Ravens win convincingly. Mr Modell will have plenty of grins and new jokes to tell in heaven after this game and the next time the browns come to Baltimore.
    Perhaps Browns fans and the city did not know what they had in Art Modell. He was a gentleman all the way. That's just living up to their idiocy tradition as fans. I pick the Ravens to tear the Browns D a new arsehole. Also expect the defense to come to life....

Ravens 35

B's 10

I think our defense is getting tired of hearing how bad they are so far.. So guess what.. this is statement game by the defense.. 6 points is all the Browns are getting.

I just watched DVR of the Bills-Browns game, and the Browns run defense looked horrible trying to tackle a third string running back (Tashard Choice). Imagine how much fun they'll have trying to rap up Ray Rice..

Ravens 27
    Browns 6

The Browns will hang with us for the first half a bit, staying within a TD, but a big offensive second half gives the Ravens an easy win, 44-17.

Quote Originally Posted by rastaman831226 View Post
    I smell a trap. Short week, inconsistent Harbaugh, Cam, and Flacco, referee screw ups = sloppy game. Ravens 13 Browns 10
    Lol. In what universe is four straight playoff appearances "inconsistent"?

I will bet you anything you want to wager on the over for your prediction. The only way the two teams combine for 23 points or less is if we shut them out 23-0.
    My motto was always to keep swinging. Whether I was in a slump or feeling badly or having trouble off the field, the only thing to do was keep swinging. -Hank Aaron

Blog Entries

Joe Haden is suspended. Mohammed Massoquoi is not playing. The Browns are traveling on the road in a short week and the regular refs are back.

The offense will be lighting it up. Joe will go deep early and points will be put up. The defense will actually start off slower in the first quarter, making this seem like it will be another shootout. However, Ray will gather them on the sidelines before the start of the second and they'll get it together.

The Ravens win 45-13.
    "Please take with you this final sword, The Excellector. I am praying that your journey will be guided by the light", Leon Shore

Srsly...if we don't hang at least 33 points on these fools, I'm calling for Richie Kotite and Tyrod Taylor

From my SGIII
    "The Ravens are not taking Jimmy Smith at 26!" -- Me, the day before the 2011 Draft

"On their way to the podium, the Ravens FO is going to collectively step over my dead body and select...Breshad Perriman." -- Me, the day before the 2015 Draft

Missed it by That Much: The story of 'Get Smart' and the modern day Baltimore Ravens

@BigPlayReceiver