Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Re: Browns @ Ravens: Prediction

Looks like weather might play into this one. Torrential showers and potentially strong thunderstorms are forecasted to roll through the Baltimore area tonight (Kinda glad I sold my tickets for tonight's game to a co-worker, lol).
    Never get in a fight with a pig; you both get muddy, and the pig likes it...

Blog Entries

As much as I expressed concerned in the Flacco thread, I think the Ravens win handily, too. I think they learned from last year, and certainly at home they aren't going to slack off.

I think they build a comfortable lead early and then Rice and Pierce run it home.

31-9, Ravens.

This thread says hello

Quote Originally Posted by HoustonRaven View Post
    This thread says hello

A whole lotta STUPID kept this game closer than it should have been. I've honestly never been more frustrated with boneheadedness in quite some time.

Quote Originally Posted by Ngata Da Vida View Post
    Leery of the trap and looking ahead to a long (and well deserved) rest.

Ravens 23
    Browns 17
    This was a pretty damned good call.
    If life hands you a lemon... throw it at somebody!!

Quote Originally Posted by Llamablaster View Post
    But But But there's NO WAY that was going to be a close game!! Guaranteed BLOWOUT!! I really don't understand why people think that just because it's the Browns, it won't be a close game. Our Divisional games are Close more times than not. If Greg Little knew how to catch a football, this place would be going insane! Y'all can keep predicting blowouts each week all you want, but it's not gonna happen very often. Hate to break that to ya...

Quote Originally Posted by nickh0801 View Post
    But But But there's NO WAY that was going to be a close game!! Guaranteed BLOWOUT!! I really don't understand why people think that just because it's the Browns, it won't be a close game. Our Divisional games are Close more times than not. If Greg Little knew how to catch a football, this place would be going insane! Y'all can keep predicting blowouts each week all you want, but it's not gonna happen very often. Hate to break that to ya...
    If Flacco doesn't throw an uncharacteristic RZ INT, and Tucker doesn't miss a 46 yard FG, we'd have had that blowout that most were predicting. Not to mention a couple of uncharacteristic boneheaded plays. I think the weather was a bit of a factor as well.

Quote Originally Posted by alienrace View Post
    If Flacco doesn't throw an uncharacteristic RZ INT, and Tucker doesn't miss a 46 yard FG, we'd have had that blowout that most were predicting. Not to mention a couple of uncharacteristic boneheaded plays. I think the weather was a bit of a factor as well.
    IF works both ways...see Greg Little

Quote Originally Posted by nickh0801 View Post
    IF works both ways...see Greg Little
    Big difference: Joe rarely throws RZ INTS...Little drops passes all the time.

From my G3
    "The Ravens are not taking Jimmy Smith at 26!" -- Me, the day before the 2011 Draft

"On their way to the podium, the Ravens FO is going to collectively step over my dead body and select...Breshad Perriman." -- Me, the day before the 2015 Draft

Missed it by That Much: The story of 'Get Smart' and the modern day Baltimore Ravens

@BigPlayReceiver

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by GOTA View Post
    I can see the Ravens kind of sleepwalking through this one given the emotion of Sunday night and the short week.

Ravens 20
    Browns 13
    I got the right margin but the wrong points.

Quote Originally Posted by Llamablaster View Post
    If they don't flub the XP, I nailed the spread. GOTA was closer on that one.

Quote Originally Posted by BigPlayReceiver View Post
    Big difference: Joe rarely throws RZ INTS...Little drops passes all the time.
    Exactly. You expect the Browns to make mistakes like this, and not the Ravens. Hence the prediction of a blowout.