Page 83 of 84 FirstFirst ... 3373798081828384 LastLast
Results 1,231 to 1,245 of 1257
  1. #1231
    iggyman555 Guest

    Re: Ravens Pats game thread



    Quote Originally Posted by akashicrecorder View Post
    Definitely one of the sorest losers in recent memory.
    what a sucker bellicheat




  2. #1232
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Baltimore, MD
    Posts
    1,235

    Re: Ravens Pats game thread

    Belicheat will be getting a "love letter" from the NFL for that.
    Lady Raven (aka Slinky)

    *the poster formerly known as Raven31

    Save The Last Dance (1/6/2013) - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nzZbWHjyqJY

    Mile High Miracle (1/12/2013) - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=21ugOF34jhA




  3. #1233

    Re: Ravens Pats game thread

    Quote Originally Posted by iggyman555 View Post
    what a sucker bellicheat
    It's funny you all laugh at this but if the referees made a call that the field goal was no good (which would have been the wrong call) and Harbaugh reacts similarly you're all calling for the officials' heads and rah-rahing right with him




  4. #1234
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    7,256

    Re: Ravens Pats game thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Gronkey Kong View Post
    Clown, I am not saying that the design of the field goal posts is the reason we lost the game. I think the defense shit the bed like they have the last few years, the offense wasn't able to close the game like they haven't the last few years. Why are you focused so intently on that point? I was just saying that in my opinion it was the correct call on the field--AKA don't group me with the other Patriots fans that think we were robbed of a win because of it.
    "Clown"? Keep it up and your ass is out of here. Not that I'd mourn your loss.

    You said: "The field goal was good by the rules, but if the goal post extends a little higher I don't think it's good. By the rules though the field goal being good was the right call."

    So, if the goal posts are not designed in the way goal posts are designed, the Patriots win. Got it. You made several other points, all agreeable. Just this one, IMO, was asinine.




  5. #1235
    iggyman555 Guest

    Re: Ravens Pats game thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Gronkey Kong View Post
    It's funny you all laugh at this but if the referees made a call that the field goal was no good (which would have been the wrong call) and Harbaugh reacts similarly you're all calling for the officials' heads and rah-rahing right with him
    go suck on a big banana tool




  6. #1236

    Re: Ravens Pats game thread

    Quote Originally Posted by akashicrecorder View Post
    "Clown"? Keep it up and your ass is out of here. Not that I'd mourn your loss.

    You said: "The field goal was good by the rules, but if the goal post extends a little higher I don't think it's good. By the rules though the field goal being good was the right call."

    So, if the goal posts are not designed in the way goal posts are designed, the Patriots win. Got it. You made several other points, all agreeable. Just this one, IMO, was asinine.
    I'm sorry I made the otherwordly assumption that nobody was thinking about which way the field goal would go if it hadn't gone over the end of the field goal post, like a lot of people were wondering. The field goal was good. It was good. I agree. The field goal was good. Want to nitpick at some other damn point now?




  7. #1237

    Re: Ravens Pats game thread

    Quote Originally Posted by iggyman555 View Post
    go suck on a big banana tool
    Am I wrong though?




  8. #1238

    Re: Ravens Pats game thread

    Pretty sure Brandon Spikes will be getting fined. Via his twitter

    “Can someone please tell these [expletive] zebras foot locker called and they’re needed Back at work !!!! #BreakingPoint”

    Read more: http://forums.kffl.com/threads/29948...#ixzz27MYsRRxa
    Way Down South in New Orleans




  9. #1239
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    7,256

    Re: Ravens Pats game thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Gronkey Kong View Post
    I'm sorry I made the otherwordly assumption that nobody was thinking about which way the field goal would go if it hadn't gone over the end of the field goal post, like a lot of people were wondering. The field goal was good. It was good. I agree. The field goal was good. Want to nitpick at some other damn point now?
    My original response wasn't that serious, then you responded with a literal nitpicking of "entirely different." You kinda took it there. I really don't care about that particular point too much.

    Either way, you might have to convince your brethren that the kick was good...




  10. #1240

    Re: Ravens Pats game thread

    Quote Originally Posted by NOLARavenFAN View Post
    Pretty sure Brandon Spikes will be getting fined. Via his twitter

    “Can someone please tell these [expletive] zebras foot locker called and they’re needed Back at work !!!! #BreakingPoint”

    Read more: http://forums.kffl.com/threads/29948...#ixzz27MYsRRxa
    Good, he deserves the fine but I'm glad he said SOMETHING. I'm more sick of everyone playing political correctness and not saying what's on their mind. I wish Belichick would take whatever fine necessary and lay it all out in a press conference. This is just terrible. And the terrible calls went both ways, not just against the Patriots--before someone jumps on that benign non-point.




  11. #1241

    Re: Ravens Pats game thread

    Quote Originally Posted by akashicrecorder View Post
    My original response wasn't that serious, then you responded with a literal nitpicking of "entirely different." You kinda took it there. I really don't care about that particular point too much.

    Either way, you might have to convince your brethren that the kick was good...
    I don't think the rational bunch of us think it wasn't a good kick. I mean is it worthy of talking about? Absolutely--it'll happen when the kick goes through right above the post. I think a lot of us are more furious about the horrendous officiating. The no calls on Michael Oher vs. Jones had us pretty livid, as well as 3rd-and-holding plays. I think the bigger issue to be worried about as a Patriots fan is the constant inability of the Patriots offense to close out a game. I could bash the defense after this performance but I don't know a defense that could be very efficient after getting every other drive extended due to questionable calls.




  12. #1242
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    13,453
    Blog Entries
    5

    Re: Ravens Pats game thread

    We don't call him Bellicheat for nutten. He tried to bulley the refs all
    night.

    He'll dig deep in his pockets tomorrow but Kraft will probably pay
    his fine like in the Bellicheat scandal.




  13. #1243
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    7,256

    Re: Ravens Pats game thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Gronkey Kong View Post
    And the terrible calls went both ways, not just against the Patriots--before someone jumps on that benign non-point.
    We've all been saying this for an hour now. The refs were shitty but blindly shitty.

    If Webb isn't flagged and gets the INT, the game might've ended very differently. We may have scored with enough time left on the clock for some heroics by the visiting team.




  14. #1244

    Re: Ravens Pats game thread

    Quote Originally Posted by akashicrecorder View Post
    We've all been saying this for an hour now. The refs were shitty but blindly shitty.

    If Webb isn't flagged and gets the INT, the game might've ended very differently. We may have scored with enough time left on the clock for some heroics by the visiting team.
    That was a good call though, he had a hold of Welker's jersey while the ball was in the air. Welker probably gets in position for the catch without that jersey yank. He probably drops the ball too




  15. #1245
    iggyman555 Guest

    Re: Ravens Pats game thread

    kraft has a lot of pull im sure the regular refs will be back next week also bellicheat wont be find more than 20k or suspended they are boys with goodell




Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Russell Street Report Website Design by D3Corp Ocean City Maryland