Page 103 of 105 FirstFirst ... 101102103104105 LastLast
Results 1,225 to 1,236 of 1257

Re: Ravens Pats game thread

Entertaining game.....refs are refs, got to play through them.
    We got the sacks when we needed them.

I thought the call on Webb was bogus, Welker never turned around for the ball, but whatever. The Ravens settled it quite nicely.
    Glad that Logan Mankins got beat like a drum at the end there.....he deserved it.
    Way Down South in New Orleans

Not only do we get the win but Ole Billy Boy was embarrassed on national TV.

Quote Originally Posted by Justlovemybirds View Post

Yeah, what was his problem anyway? The PI at end was an obvious call......
    Way Down South in New Orleans

Quote Originally Posted by Gronkey Kong View Post
    Yes. Designed entirely different. Because being a foot longer makes it an entire different design.
    Semantics or not, your point is a stupid one. "Were the goal posts not designed the way goal posts are designed you would not have won." Talk about reaching for a coulda/woulda/shoulda win.

If a player only needed one foot to establish possession, Lee Evans would have gone to the Super Bowl last year.
    My Ravens Blog: Brittany Rants About Football
    Ravens-Redskins: Dissecting the Final Drive

"The days are long. But the years are short." - John Harbaugh

Quote Originally Posted by Justlovemybirds View Post
    Definitely one of the sorest losers in recent memory.

Quote Originally Posted by akashicrecorder View Post
    Semantics or not, your point is a stupid one. "Were the goal posts not designed the way goal posts are designed you would not have won." Talk about reaching for a coulda/woulda/shoulda win.

If a player only needed one foot to establish possession, Lee Evans would have gone to the Super Bowl last year.
    Clown, I am not saying that the design of the field goal posts is the reason we lost the game. I think the defense shit the bed like they have the last few years, the offense wasn't able to close the game like they haven't the last few years. Why are you focused so intently on that point? I was just saying that in my opinion it was the correct call on the field--AKA don't group me with the other Patriots fans that think we were robbed of a win because of it.

iggyman555 Guest

Definitely one of the sorest losers in recent memory.
    what a sucker bellicheat

Belicheat will be getting a "love letter" from the NFL for that.
    Lady Raven (aka Slinky)

*the poster formerly known as Raven31

Save The Last Dance (1/6/2013) - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nzZbWHjyqJY

Mile High Miracle (1/12/2013) - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=21ugOF34jhA

Quote Originally Posted by iggyman555 View Post
    what a sucker bellicheat
    It's funny you all laugh at this but if the referees made a call that the field goal was no good (which would have been the wrong call) and Harbaugh reacts similarly you're all calling for the officials' heads and rah-rahing right with him

Clown, I am not saying that the design of the field goal posts is the reason we lost the game. I think the defense shit the bed like they have the last few years, the offense wasn't able to close the game like they haven't the last few years. Why are you focused so intently on that point? I was just saying that in my opinion it was the correct call on the field--AKA don't group me with the other Patriots fans that think we were robbed of a win because of it.
    "Clown"? Keep it up and your ass is out of here. Not that I'd mourn your loss.

You said: "The field goal was good by the rules, but if the goal post extends a little higher I don't think it's good. By the rules though the field goal being good was the right call."

So, if the goal posts are not designed in the way goal posts are designed, the Patriots win. Got it. You made several other points, all agreeable. Just this one, IMO, was asinine.

iggyman555 Guest

It's funny you all laugh at this but if the referees made a call that the field goal was no good (which would have been the wrong call) and Harbaugh reacts similarly you're all calling for the officials' heads and rah-rahing right with him
    go suck on a big banana tool

"Clown"? Keep it up and your ass is out of here. Not that I'd mourn your loss.

You said: "The field goal was good by the rules, but if the goal post extends a little higher I don't think it's good. By the rules though the field goal being good was the right call."

So, if the goal posts are not designed in the way goal posts are designed, the Patriots win. Got it. You made several other points, all agreeable. Just this one, IMO, was asinine.
    I'm sorry I made the otherwordly assumption that nobody was thinking about which way the field goal would go if it hadn't gone over the end of the field goal post, like a lot of people were wondering. The field goal was good. It was good. I agree. The field goal was good. Want to nitpick at some other damn point now?