Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Cam Cameron OFFICIALLY delusional (Merged)

Cam stands by playcalling

http://www.baltimoreravens.com/news/...9-f3f5719eba8b

I think the guy is delusional. I am really tire of listening to his excuses.

But I think I've figured out the problem and solution. All Cam needs is six months to figure out a game plan - anything less than that its a disaster. Last year he had six months to figure out a game plan to beat the Steelers on opening day. This year he had six months to figure out a game plan to beat the Bengals on opening day. All we need to do is give Cam six months between games and we'll waltz into the Superbowl.
    Last edited by rharris1986; 09-20-2012 at 04:52 PM.

Re: Cam Cameron OFFICIALLY delusional

"That was the plan. We didn’t execute it. I think that’s probably the issue."

Everybody sing!

"The wheels on the bus run over players, over the players, over the players....."
    After 5 years of early exits, the journey is finally complete.

The Biscuit and the Oz should have excuted him right off the team last January. That's the ONLY type of execution that this team needs.

Blog Entries

So you don't trust Joe throwing the ball on 3rd and short?

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!

It was the entire second half that Cam changed - not just NOT RUNNING when they should have!

Quote Originally Posted by rharris1986 View Post
    It was the entire second half that Cam changed - not just NOT RUNNING when they should have!
    Right. Whatever "adjustments" he made at half time made the offense worse off than they were in the first half. The man just doesn't know how to adjust.

I'm telling you we need to give him six months between games - to give him time to work out a game plan!

Think the Eagles defense has a vote, guys. Was watching some show on NBC sports channel yesterday that had a bunch of the players from the game miked up. DeMeco Ryans went into beast mode in the second half. Granted, he was helped by a lot of questionable officiating, but I felt a little less bad about losing that game after I saw that. Ryans did exactly what I'd expect Ray to do if the Ravens were down 10 at the half at home.

It's really quite remarkable the way that Cam Cameron can say "I have a ton of confidence in Joe," and for that to ACTUALLY MEAN "It's all Joe's fault."

It's amazing that what superficially sounds like a compliment is actually a thinly-veiled, passive-aggressive insult.

From the way he talks, you really get the sense that he just plain doesn't believe that he NEEDS to adjust. The mentality is, if the CBs are taking the outside WRs away with physicality, well, then, the WRs just need to start winning. I'm not going to call rubs, or motions, or anything outside my normal 10 or 15 plays. All they need to do is win with the plays I called and we'll win.

I almost don't think he's arrogant--he's just completely ignorant.

Quote Originally Posted by bmorecareful View Post
    It's really quite remarkable the way that Cam Cameron can say "I have a ton of confidence in Joe," and for that to ACTUALLY MEAN "It's all Joe's fault."

It's amazing that what superficially sounds like a compliment is actually a thinly-veiled, passive-aggressive insult.

From the way he talks, you really get the sense that he just plain doesn't believe that he NEEDS to adjust. The mentality is, if the CBs are taking the outside WRs away with physicality, well, then, the WRs just need to start winning. I'm not going to call rubs, or motions, or anything outside my normal 10 or 15 plays. All they need to do is win with the plays I called and we'll win.

:word
    My Ravens Blog: Brittany Rants About Football
    Ravens-Redskins: Dissecting the Final Drive

"The days are long. But the years are short." - John Harbaugh

Quote Originally Posted by bmorecareful View Post

Sorry but this one isn't on Cam.

He gave Joe the ropes with two minutes to go and needing 35 yards for a field goal.

And Joe promptly hung himself. 8 passes. 2 completions.

Its all on Joe who wants to be known as "elite". Well he wasn't on Sunday.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Kevlar View Post
    Sorry but this one isn't on Cam.

He gave Joe the ropes with two minutes to go and needing 35 yards for a field goal.

And Joe promptly hung himself. 8 passes. 2 completions.

Its all on Joe who wants to be known as "elite". Well he wasn't on Sunday.
    This only seems to be partially true. He didn't give Joe the reins to run the Sugar Huddle the way they were successfully doing in the first half.
    "Please take with you this final sword, The Excellector. I am praying that your journey will be guided by the light", Leon Shore