1. Monday Night Football...BLEH!!!

After watching this first half of Monday Night Football, I am so tired of this junk they call referees. These replacement officials have got to go! This is unwatchable crap , so I turned the TV off! :grbac:

At least I can't get fined for complaining about the refs

Blog Entries
    It's almost 11 EST and still early in the 2nd half. And chaos like the Ravens game

These players know the refs are struggling and they're pushing it to the brink

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!

3. Re: Monday Night Football...BLEH!!!

:word

Blog Entries
    Again

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!

Re: Monday Night Football...BLEH!!!

I'd been looking forward to the game so went to bed early and set my alarm for 1.30am. Ended up fighting the temptation to switch off midway through the debacle of a first quarter but it kept dragging on and on that in the end I had to in order to get a little bit of sleep before getting up at 7 for work!

They really need to get it sorted. My mate texted me yesterday and summed it all up- the refs aren't even asking for that much relatively speaking, but the NFL don't like being told what to do, that's the problem!

In the end, enough casual fans will start giving up on games/farces that the revenue lost through this will far exeed what the league is being asked to give up.