Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678
    Blog Entries

Re: 486 Yards of Offense

Giving up 2 TDs off of 2 turnovers. I could name a half dozen Ravens' defenses of years' past that wouldn't have given up 2 TDs off of 10 turnovers.
    "Please take with you this final sword, The Excellector. I am praying that your journey will be guided by the light", Leon Shore

Blog Entries

I gotta believe Ray is in his ear helping with adjustments. What will this team every do when Ray is done? ;(

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Ravenswintitle View Post
    I gotta believe Ray is in his ear helping with adjustments. What will this team every do when Ray is done? ;(
    Ray is the only guy on defense with the mind and clout to do that. Who knows what Reed would have them out there doing. Whatever it is, he'd still be doing something different.
    "Please take with you this final sword, The Excellector. I am praying that your journey will be guided by the light", Leon Shore

Quote Originally Posted by Ravenswintitle View Post

He will be working with this organization one way or another. As a coach, or a player liaison, or something. And if he's not working in that capacity with the Ravens, then some other team will hire him. I foresee him as a future head coach, or at least defensive coordinator.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by callahan09 View Post
    He will be working with this organization one way or another. As a coach, or a player liaison, or something. And if he's not working in that capacity with the Ravens, then some other team will hire him. I foresee him as a future head coach, or at least defensive coordinator.
    I don't know. Most great players don't end up doing that. Singletary was the exception and he's now out of coaching. You really have to want it and accept the fact that you're going to take a massive pay cut for more hours. I'm not so sure Ray will do that.

Quote Originally Posted by GOTA View Post
    I don't know. Most great players don't end up doing that. Singletary was the exception and he's now out of coaching. You really have to want it and accept the fact that you're going to take a massive pay cut for more hours. I'm not so sure Ray will do that.
    I thought Singletary was with the Vikings

yep
    After 5 years of early exits, the journey is finally complete.