Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678
Results 85 to 90 of 90
  1. #85
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    The Land of Verdite
    Posts
    17,950
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: 486 Yards of Offense



    Giving up 2 TDs off of 2 turnovers. I could name a half dozen Ravens' defenses of years' past that wouldn't have given up 2 TDs off of 10 turnovers.
    "Please take with you this final sword, The Excellector. I am praying that your journey will be guided by the light", Leon Shore





  2. #86
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    over by the dental floss bush
    Posts
    23,224
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: 486 Yards of Offense

    I gotta believe Ray is in his ear helping with adjustments. What will this team every do when Ray is done? ;(
    World Domination 3 Points at a Time!





  3. #87
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    The Land of Verdite
    Posts
    17,950
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: 486 Yards of Offense

    Quote Originally Posted by Ravenswintitle View Post
    I gotta believe Ray is in his ear helping with adjustments. What will this team every do when Ray is done? ;(
    Ray is the only guy on defense with the mind and clout to do that. Who knows what Reed would have them out there doing. Whatever it is, he'd still be doing something different.
    "Please take with you this final sword, The Excellector. I am praying that your journey will be guided by the light", Leon Shore





  4. #88
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    RVA
    Posts
    2,907

    Re: 486 Yards of Offense

    Quote Originally Posted by Ravenswintitle View Post
    I gotta believe Ray is in his ear helping with adjustments. What will this team every do when Ray is done? ;(

    He will be working with this organization one way or another. As a coach, or a player liaison, or something. And if he's not working in that capacity with the Ravens, then some other team will hire him. I foresee him as a future head coach, or at least defensive coordinator.





  5. #89
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Wilton, CT
    Posts
    20,632
    Blog Entries
    8

    Re: 486 Yards of Offense

    Quote Originally Posted by callahan09 View Post
    He will be working with this organization one way or another. As a coach, or a player liaison, or something. And if he's not working in that capacity with the Ravens, then some other team will hire him. I foresee him as a future head coach, or at least defensive coordinator.
    I don't know. Most great players don't end up doing that. Singletary was the exception and he's now out of coaching. You really have to want it and accept the fact that you're going to take a massive pay cut for more hours. I'm not so sure Ray will do that.
    Putting the Fanatic back in Fan





  6. #90

    Re: 486 Yards of Offense

    Quote Originally Posted by GOTA View Post
    I don't know. Most great players don't end up doing that. Singletary was the exception and he's now out of coaching. You really have to want it and accept the fact that you're going to take a massive pay cut for more hours. I'm not so sure Ray will do that.
    I thought Singletary was with the Vikings

    yep
    After 5 years of early exits, the journey is finally complete.





Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Russell Street Report Website Design by D3Corp Ocean City Maryland