Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Blog Entries

Re: 486 Yards of Offense

What pisses me off is that the Eagles had two new OL come off the bench. How do you not try to take advantage of that?

How many times does Celek have to run free through the secondary before SOMEONE ANYONE, even gets remotely close to covering him?

Why the fuck are there shots of the Eagles in the shotgun offense and NONE of our corners are even in the fucking picture?

No excuses for how the D played but Vick's a beast, and pretty much the master of beating the blitz with his legs, which he did repeatedly. Granted maybe a few more up-the-middle blitzes would have been good to see. Ravens pass coverage in the middle of the field today was terrible as well though, so perhaps that held them back. They also didn't have their best blitzer in Pollard for the 2nd half.

Different look with Brady next week I'm sure.

Quote Originally Posted by Ravenswintitle View Post
    You've got it wrong, everything is Cams fault.

Those 3 man rushes and plain vanilla looks are worriesome. Brady is one of the best at post snap reads and he's coming off a loss. Hope they do some schemin'
    Really? You liked his gameplan/calls today? Wow!

Quote Originally Posted by LC_Ravens_87 View Post
    No excuses for how the D played but Vick's a beast, and pretty much the master of beating the blitz with his legs, which he did repeatedly. Granted maybe a few more up-the-middle blitzes would have been good to see. Ravens pass coverage in the middle of the field today was terrible as well though, so perhaps that held them back. They also didn't have their best blitzer in Pollard for the 2nd half.

Different look with Brady next week I'm sure.
    Yea, especially after they lost their starting center.

Blog Entries

This guys Pees, for all of the hype coming out about how smart he is, looked pretty dumb to me. So we now have two coordinators who are so brilliant they out smart themselves. Just get me a fucking coach who makes adjustments. We are going to lose by 21 next week

Ravens D looked very very predictable. They were able to generate pressure at times when they blitzed but they also did very little blitzing on 3rd down. Vick had time for a cup of coffee and a doughnut on most 3 downs. The 3rd down were we rushed 3 was just inexcusable.

I just saw zero creativity were the D gameplan was concerned in the first 2 weeks especially on third down. Not getting off the field, not generating any pass rush on third down and just not getting it done. Pagano and Ryan had the benefit of TSizzle I get that, I also think they would not just sit there with the same vanilla blitzes and fronts and have the CB play 12 yrds off the dame receiver on 3 and 5.... Do that vrs Brady coming in off a loss and they will hang 35pts on us

The coaching staff needs to kick it in gear IMO. Being a good coach means putting guys in position to make big plays and frankly I do not feel either coordinator does that right now for this team
    “A linebacker's job is to knock out running backs, to knock out receivers, to chase the football,”
    -Ray Lewis

Quote Originally Posted by steelerhater View Post
    Yea, especially after they lost their starting center.
    Yea I mean both the Eagles and Bengals were dealing with multiple offensive line issues and you do nothing to exploit that????? Seriously???
    “A linebacker's job is to knock out running backs, to knock out receivers, to chase the football,”
    -Ray Lewis

I tell you what....if we can't get any pressure and our LB's continue to look pathetic in pass coverage (Brent fucking Celek had over 150 yards for crying out loud), we are going to have quite a few more 400-500 yard games against us with the passing attacks we are going to face this year...Brady and Gronk are up next.

Pees looked terrified of bringing any pressure of Vick because of his ability to scramble...also looked like we did a lot of spying. You aren't going to beat Vick by being terrified of his scrambling and having a spy is pointless as that takes a guy out of pass zones and Vick can easily outrun Ray/Ellerbe/McClain.

Not the best game plan today...

Quote Originally Posted by Raveninwoodlawn View Post

Pees looked terrified of bringing any pressure of Vick because of his ability to scramble...also looked like we did a lot of spying. You aren't going to beat Vick by being terrified of his scrambling and having a spy is pointless as that takes a guy out of pass zones and Vick can easily outrun Ray/Ellerbe/McClain.

Not the best game plan today...

Agree with that. Never seen an LB/DE spy beat Michael Vick

Blog Entries

Hopefully we see a lot of pressure against Brady. If you stand around he's going to shed the defense.

Yeah, look at what the Giants have done to him...they aren't afraid to blitz him and they do a good job of containing him.

Playing scared plays right into his hands.

Quote Originally Posted by Raveninwoodlawn View Post
    Yeah, look at what the Giants have done to him...they aren't afraid to blitz him and they do a good job of containing him.

Playing scared plays right into his hands.
    When we rushed him is when we were succussful