Page 112 of 123 FirstFirst ... 110111112113114 ... LastLast
Results 1,333 to 1,344 of 1468

Re: Week 2 Game Thread

What a disgusting game. Every unit played absolutely grotesquely.

Defense let Vick do whatever he wanted and picked up a few lucky turnovers--INT on a tipped ball, fumble on a botched handoff, etc.

Offense was disgusting... OL a turnstile giving up penetration literally every play. Joe throwing ugly balls left and right. WRs getting no separation. Ray Rice is the only offensive player who had a good game and he still gave up a sack and a few QB hits in pass pro.

This is a total team loss outside of special teams.

Quote Originally Posted by Corey View Post
    I swear if I hear Tom Brady and elite mentioned in the same sentence again, I am going to fucking scream. Brady played like shit today. He deserves every bit of the criticism he gets.
    See what I did there? This was not just on Flacco today. And Brady looked like shit today too. The Eagles defense beat the Ravens offense on all fronts, and the defense couldn't stop a stationary rock.

Sent from my Xoom using Tapatalk 2

Hey Joe Linta don't wait to long to get that contact.

4. Re: Week 2 Game Thread

We need the regular officials back. The Eagles were holding our receivers and committing repeated pass interferences which were not called. There were only a couple of illegal contacts called and those should have been pass interference.

That being said the Ravens defense had the game to win and they let the Eagles go down the field for the game winning TD with little resistance. Ray Lewis was burned in the most important series of the game.

5. Re: Week 2 Game Thread

I remember last year cam was running draws on 3rd and 4, here we have a 3rd and 2 no draw, 4th and 2 o draw. sAME OLD CAM

Quote Originally Posted by Section 502 Raven View Post
    everyone is going to blame joe but you have to have a receivers who can get any kind of seperation.
    Hard to do when the Cbs are mugging you on every play
    "Flacco will never win a Super Bowl in my lifetime" - Lamarr Woodley, Squealers LB<-- what Flacco stares at before every game

And Joe comes back down to earth, that was ugly. Play calling and execution wise

"I love reading this board during losses"

-Nobody
    Follow me on twitter at @dandrews66

Flacco has the ability to change ANY play NOW. Kill the Cam shit HUGGERS.

Blog Entries

At least the Pats lost.

This was a team loss. Total collapse in the 2nd half. The eagles had 2 receivers over 100's. Drove right down and scored in just a few plays. Joe looked really bad in the 2nd half.

Suggs will be missed greatly, but Pagnano maybe more missed. 3 man rushes most of the 2nd half.

Blog Entries

I am sorry to say, but Flacco is a wimp. Yes, they were holding the Ravens receivers, but the Ravens did get a few flags. Flacco was making some terrible throws at times and looking to the referees for a flag every time, even when the play was fair. That's not only being a wuss, it's also stupid. Refs do not like that.