Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Re: Goose wanted Bisciotti to choose Rex over Harbs

Quote Originally Posted by dandrews View Post
    every owner in every professional league in the world hires their own coach. you aren't witnessing anything new.

If I owned a multi million dollar professional team, I know I'd want a say in the head coach.
    You're right he owns this team, it's his decision who to hire or fire whom every he wants, doesn't mean he made the right one though.

Quote Originally Posted by ravensinva View Post
    You're right he owns this team, it's his decision who to hire or fire whom every he wants, doesn't mean he made the right one though.
    Considering Harbaugh's track record of having a great team every year, I'd say he did.
    Follow me on twitter at @dandrews66

Quote Originally Posted by dandrews View Post
    Considering Harbaugh's track record of having a great team every year, I'd say he did.

consider the kind of talents he has on the team his record can me misleading.

4. Re: Goose wanted Bisciotti to choose Rex over Harbs

I'm happy with Harbaugh since we've gone to the playoffs every year since he's been here.....But I honestly think Rex could've done the same.....Plus he'd be calling the defense instead of this bum Pees of crap. Also there's a much better chance Cam would've been out by now if Rex was coach.

Quote Originally Posted by PainServer52 View Post
    I'm happy with Harbaugh since we've gone to the playoffs every year since he's been here.....But I honestly think Rex could've done the same.....Plus he'd be calling the defense instead of this bum Pees of crap. Also there's a much better chance Cam would've been out by now if Rex was coach.
    This

Quote Originally Posted by The Fanatic View Post
    Have you watched the Jets offense?

I'd hate to see what Mark Sanchez looks like without all that extra inspiration he's getting from the head coach!!
    Comparing apples to oranges. The Jets don't possess nor know how to acquire the talent Harbaugh has to work with.

How would you rate Harbaugh's performance in yesterday's Eagles game? Stellar or have we seen this kind of confusion before?

Quote Originally Posted by rastaman831226 View Post
    How would you rate Harbaugh's performance in yesterday's Eagles game? Stellar or have we seen this kind of confusion before?
    seen it before will continue to see it in the future. Remember last year at Seattle he challenged a play right after calling a timeout, and end up using 2 timeouts after he lost the challenge. That was one the stupidest coaching move i have ever seen.

Harbaugh has been consistent, just like andy reid and marty schottenheimer. Keep in mind the last two playoff losses were complete, total, unbelievable choke jobs.

Blog Entries

Bisciotti wanted a YES man and neither Billick or Rex were so he hires an obscure
    assistant out of the box special teams coach, obscured for 8 years as his head coach.

Quote Originally Posted by rastaman831226 View Post
    The Ravens played a pretty good eagles team on the road, and looked like the better team for 58 minutes. They didn't get any help from the refs.

My only gripe is they shit the bed when they had the ball and two minutes and only needed three first downs to be in field goal range.

A championship team wins that game.

Ravens aren't a championship team yet.

But they are pretty dang close.

Quote Originally Posted by Ravens75 View Post
    Meh in hindsight a win against NE probably cost us a real shot at Flacco because the Ravens were able to maneuver up and down the draft board because of having the 8th not the 12th pick in the draft.

We probably would've drafted Chad Henne.
    Excellent point my friend!!!!!!!