Blog Entries

Sh*t just got real

This is pretty unbelievable. Kinda at a loss for words

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/wo...n-8135797.html

According to senior diplomatic sources, the US State Department had credible information 48 hours before mobs charged the consulate in Benghazi, and the embassy in Cairo, that American missions may be targeted, but no warnings were given for diplomats to go on high alert and "lockdown", under which movement is severely restricted.

Re: Sh*t just got real

NC, my desire to get Obama out of office is well known here. But right now, in my heart of hearts, I cannot believe that this administration KNEW this was coming and brushed it off. As much as they tried to destroy GWB over 9/11 and what he knew/didn't know, I have to hope that hypocritically Barack Obama didn't get pre-warned about these attacks and decided it wasn't worth looking at.

I need this story to not be true.

Blog Entries

This wouldn't be the first time and I'm not talking about 9/11.

I believe as many that FDR knew the JAPs were coming and parked
    the fleet at Pearl Harbor to entice them to enter the war. He had to get in to stop the Germans and Japan was the only way.

Churchville told his staff that America will be in the war in 24 hours on 6 December because the Brits knew where the fleet was. There was evidence that one of Stalin's agents passed word to the Americans
    that an attack was imminent.

The 3 carriers were pulled out of Pearl and saved just 6 days before the attack. Yammamato's lasts pics of Pearl showed the carriers were
    there. Somebody had the sense to pull them out and one of them was in the Atlantic.

Most of the ships sunk were obsolete from WW 1 as only a few
    of our biggest destroyers were sunk and they left the subs alone
    while going after the biggest. That bit Japan in the ass later on.

Then five months later we stopped them at Coral Sea after losing the Arizona and all those other ships which kept them from invading Australia. They had gone uncontested across the Pacific before that. The Lexington was sunk but not before disabling two of their carriers which were back in Japan getting repairs a month
    later at Midway where we sunk their 4 biggest and best carriers.

The war in the Pacific was won there as the land fighting continued
    and more ships and better fighter planes came along to finish
    off the Japs.

That was also the secondary theater while most of our stuff was
    sent to kill Hitler.
    Last edited by AirFlacco; 09-14-2012 at 01:08 AM.

Blog Entries

Meanwhile, the US apologizes again as the Pentagon begs Terry
    Jones who supported the film that incited these riots to cool it.

http://hotair.com/archives/2012/09/1...onize-muslims/

I read that too and agree with Sting.

Pre 9-11, Bush was getting these general warnings that terrorist may me plotting to hijack American planes. It wasn't actionable and there were little details to the plot.

Same goes here. I am sure these types of warnings go on all the time.

The bigger issue here, IMO, is why Libyans were guarding our embassy and not Marines. Or why Marines in embassies in the middle east are not carrying loaded weapons in spite of these warnings.

Of course, you can count on the MSM to not ask those questions so Obama, sadly, is going to get a pass yet again.

Blog Entries

Oh, listen... I am not saying Obama or Hilary knew and did nothing. I have no idea the internal workings of the State department.

But somebody knew something was going to happen, hence the tweet/statement apologizing in attempt to calm things down before they even happened (or at least how I understand it).

More or less that we had info and did nothing to prevent anything (like getting our ambassador and staff out early).

And if this is true that it was planned (and I think we all know it was) heads are gonna roll... and hopefully it's the terrorist/jihadist or whatever you wanna call them. I doubt that happens with BHO in office, they're more likely to get a strongly worded tweet... maybe in all caps.

Quote Originally Posted by NCRAVEN View Post
    Oh, listen... I am not saying Obama or Hilary knew and did nothing. I have no idea the internal workings of the State department.

But somebody knew something was going to happen, hence the tweet/statement apologizing in attempt to calm things down before they even happened (or at least how I understand it).

More or less that we had info and did nothing to prevent anything (like getting our ambassador and staff out early).

And if this is true that it was planned (and I think we all know it was) heads are gonna roll... and hopefully it's the terrorist/jihadist or whatever you wanna call them. I doubt that happens with BHO in office, they're more likely to get a strongly worded tweet... maybe in all caps.
    No, heads will not roll.

If this was a GOP President, yes, heads would already be rolling.

You really think the MSM is going to cover this fair? They are going to give Obama more passes than a Drew Brees / Tom Brady Super Bowl.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by HoustonRaven View Post
    No, heads will not roll.

If this was a GOP President, yes, heads would already be rolling.

You really think the MSM is going to cover this fair? They are going to give Obama more passes than a Drew Brees / Tom Brady Super Bowl.

Good point.

Damn shame.

We now have a second news source on this:

http://www.jpost.com/Headlines/Article.aspx?id=284684

:/

Blog Entries

And a 3rd.

http://www.cnn.com/2012/09/15/world/...html?hpt=hp_t2

HR is right though... the media is still ignoring it.

Blog Entries

Were there indicators? Sure there were.

Were the right people taking those indicators, analyzing them, and pushing them up the proper chains? Probably not.
    Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.