Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Re: I Hate Those Freggin' Black Uniforms

The uniforms have nothing to do with it, that was an uninspired, flat team that did not show up last night. Billick should have held off breaking camp until today. Perhaps that could have kept them more focussed. Who knows, I like the black unis, but I agree a stripe down the leg would look better than solid black.

My youngest son Kyle w/ Michael Phelps after the Browms game 12/24/11

Season Ticket Holder Since 96,
    Loud, Proud & Purple in Section 504. GO RAVENS, all the way to Indy for the Lombardi!!!

I hate them too. You have to respect the fact that there is a lot of superstition in sports, and those unis are always accompanied by poor play all around. So if we see it, the players see it.

At least they never suit up in those hideous white and gold jerseys that came out during the 2000 Super Bowl.

:usa:

Gotta say I love the Black unis. They give the Ravens a unique look. Unis had nothing to do with trying much too hard to get jumps at the line of scrimmage. They need to cool down when rushing on the O-Line. Offside penalties killed us. Kyle Boller, while not super, did play better than our starter. Patience, Patience, Patience.

Billick Man has to work that O-Line this week. Control, Control, Control.

One good thing outta all this. They know what they need to work on. One other note: They need a different game plan in the rain.

Das all folks!!

I love the uni's too. I wish they would give out 70,000 black T-shirts for blackout games.

I am not a fan of the black uni's. The most interesting thing at the game was the lady in a ball gown that had Celebrity Queen on her tiara and SAFE in a tizzy.

I like the Black Uniform! I think it is really 100% the players playing the game on the field that matters. And the noise and help from the 12th man in the stands.

Quote Originally Posted by ravenfever_com View Post
    I like the Black Uniform! I think it is really 100% the players playing the game on the field that matters. And the noise and help from the 12th man in the stands.

i AGREE 100%, i MIGHT ADD IT WAS A LACK LUSTER PERFORMANCE FROM THE 12TH MAN TOO!!!!
    Living in Houston, Tx....still living, eating, breathing the Ravens

Please don't blame the black uniforms. The Ravens didn't play well. That's the bottom line. We made way too many mistakes to win that game.

However look at it this way it doesn't matter anyway because it's a pre season game.

All teams in a couple of weeks will have a record of 0 and 0.

9. Re: I Hate Those Freggin' Black Uniforms

Quote Originally Posted by Sports Steve View Post
    Please don't blame the black uniforms. The Ravens didn't play well. That's the bottom line. We made way too many mistakes to win that game.
    I still HATE the look of the black uniforms

I think the black jerseys look cool but the pants just need a gold stripe down the sides and they would look tight.