*Mods - I am aware that there is a prognostication subforum, but it doesn't seem to get much attention from the posters. Last week's thread only had a few posts and not many more views. I'd appreciate if you could see fit to leave it in the main forum through game day, then move it. Thanks.

Okay everyone, let's hear your predictions on how it goes this Sunday. Obviously the respective performances of the teams in Week 1 seems to favor us, but we all know how much things can change from week to week. Vick is such a wildcard that I don't know what to expect. Will a strong rush cause him to turn the ball over, or will he burn us with his feet and throws from out of the pocket? Will our pass rush be tepid, and will that help him or expose him as not a great pocket QB? Will Reid continue beind dumb in his play calling and pass 7-8 times for every run?

For some reason, this one worries me, and I'm not even really sure why, as I think Philly has shown over their last games that they're underacheivers. But I'm a little worried about our D. Philly 23, Ravens 21.