Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Blog Entries

Any chance of Jets beating the Steelers?

Not that the Steelers have been bad or anything, they played quite a good game against a SB contending Broncos team, but just came up short on the road. The Jets looked really good against the Bills, but lets remember, it's the Bills. Sanchez is still Sanchez no matter how well he played against Buffalo, I'm not sold he can beat the Steelers with his arm, but the Jets could pull one off if they execute at least a little on offense, and continue to play good defense.

Imagine with an 0-2 Steelers, and the potential for us to be 2-0, that's a significant head start to the winning this division.

PIT will make Dirty Sanchez's life a misery for sure. Cant see them going 0-2 though I'd love it

From my SGIII
    "The Ravens are not taking Jimmy Smith at 26!" -- Me, the day before the 2011 Draft

"On their way to the podium, the Ravens FO is going to collectively step over my dead body and select...Breshad Perriman." -- Me, the day before the 2015 Draft

Missed it by That Much: The story of 'Get Smart' and the modern day Baltimore Ravens

@BigPlayReceiver

Re: Any chance of Jets beating the Steelers?

it could happen. hoping Rex can create some blitzes and overmatch the Squealer's injured o-line and maybe figure how to keep the molester from running around and making those playground plays. Jets O vs Pigs D worries me but they sure had something going Sunday.
    "Nothing stops these Baltimore Ravens. Beat them, injure them, shove them to the bottom of the standings, drag them into a hostile environment and mount a big lead, and they just keep trudging forward like nothing fazes them." (Bleacher Report)

I'm expecting a PITT blowout. Remember after we spanked them week 1 last year they destroyed whoever they played week 2 (Tennessee IIRC)?

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using Tapatalk

Their worst nightmare is on the Jets sidelines, two words, Tim Tebow lol. Seriously, I think they match up favorably with the Steelers, but old Yinz town gives Sanchez the blues most likely. 20-17 based on Sanchez turnovers.

I f it was at the Jets stadium,I would say it could happen. At pittsburgh, the crowd gives the steelers extra points. Will say that bb gets his usual sacks and knockdowns, good chance he suffers some sort of injury. Jets with sanchez means turnovers and once he gets hit real hard, he will get scared as usual. Everyone remember how he was after Ngata layed a whooping on him. Harrison will want to get some hard hits after missing the first game(if he plays).

Its a pretty big game for them though. Last year they played a so-so at best Seattle team. Jets D is still got some game, their offense not so scary though. A loss would really hurt so I figure they will tough out a Sanchez (Pick Six or something like that) aided win 24-13
    “A linebacker's job is to knock out running backs, to knock out receivers, to chase the football,”
    -Ray Lewis

Blog Entries

They're similar to the Ravens so it's certainly possible but they have their work cut out. Coming off a loss and at home, Pitt will be focused.

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!

Blog Entries

I think a 20-10 Steelers win is realistic at Heinz field. Tebow needs to start this one lol.

Blog Entries

Don't know if any of you saw that Revis had a 'slight concussion' but was probable for next week. Now they're back tracking a bit in lieu of all the lawsuits. Something tells me he won't play and that would hurt their chances a lot.

Just hope Sanchez can play like he did last week

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!

In a home game I suppose they'll win, but I didn't think they looked good in Denver. They didn't just lose, they looked bad.
    Festivus

His definitions and arguments were so clear in his own mind that he was unable to understand how any reasonable person could honestly differ with him.

Blog Entries

Hearing that Harrison is ruled out for the Jets game.