Page 6 of 28 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast
    Blog Entries

Re: I havn't seen the Ravens get this screwed by the refs in a long time.

That call looked bad but I would like to see another angle besides the one they showed on TV.

mike vick throwing for 370 yds against us? lol.... this might be a long year...

Quote Originally Posted by Lee Van Cleef View Post
    Really? REALLY?

Did you see how wide open Celek was? Did you see the Eagles D-line crashing the pocket? Did you see Joe throwing into triple coverage?
    None of which has anything to do with the officiating.

There was nothing in this game out of the ordinary from regular refs. Nothing.

The replacements called an even game and that's all you can ask for from officials.

5. Re: I havn't seen the Ravens get this screwed by the refs in a long time.

Ehhh, sorta agree except for the personal attacks.

The offensive pi was a terrible call and there were at least 3 intentional groundings that were not called on Vick.

These scab refs are very poor and the NFL is doing the teams and players a disservice by trotting them out every week. They're just not qualified to officiate these games.

Quote Originally Posted by HoustonRaven View Post
    Bad thread, IMO.

I didn't see anything that puts this loss on the refs.
    +1

Lead of 10 points going into half, come out with the ball and do nothing with it the entire half. We blew the game!
    Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk 2

Actually, they gave us a first down and 5 yards for illegal contact, when it should have been first down and about 20 yards for pass interference, but then again, I was watching the game.

Re: Don't blame the offense. Don't blame the defense. Blame the refs, and only the refs.

Quote Originally Posted by PerpetuallyBored74 View Post
    Blame our coaches too for not recognizing that the refs could not be relied upon, and adjusting their offensive gameplan.

Run the ball, run the ball, run the ball if your not getting the PI flags--especially on 3rd & short.
    Nope, just the refs. We already played well enough to win when we took what should have been a 27-17 lead. I don't care what happened after that - we shouldn't be forced to win a game twice.

Re: Officiating (Merged Threads)

Quote Originally Posted by HoustonRaven View Post
    Bad thread, IMO.

I didn't see anything that puts this loss on the refs.
    Team is certainly not blameless, but i think that td call back was on the refs.

Should we have held them after the fg? sure, but with a 10 point lead, not 6. Just my opinion from what I saw.

10. Re: Don't blame the offense. Don't blame the defense. Blame the refs, and only the refs.

Ravens definitely played horribly, but that was a TD for Jones. Both players jostled for it.

Re: Don't blame the offense. Don't blame the defense. Blame the refs, and only the refs.

Quote Originally Posted by GaTechRavens View Post
    None of which has anything to do with the officiating.
    Exactly!