Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: LOL Heath Evans

LOL Heath Evans

Guess who is being dragged by the Flacco bandwagon as it pulls out of the station? He just called Flacco A GREAT QB LOL

Hey Heath, the ride has been sold out, go sniff Brady's pant zipper.

To be fair, he did end with , I want to see him do this next week (against the Eagles).
    Last edited by Stealthbirds80; 09-10-2012 at 10:37 PM. Reason: typo

Blog Entries

Re: LOL Heath Evans

Get ready...not many guys are going to be ripping Flacco tomorrow...maybe Bayless? That's about it.
    “When I think of a Baltimore Raven - we go in there, we take your lunch box, we take your sandwich, we take your juice box, we take your applesauce, and we take your spork and we break it. And we leave you with an empty lunch. That’s the Baltimore Raven way.” - Steve Smith Sr.

Call me a Special Teams coach again. I dare you! I double dare you, MFer!

3. Re: LOL Heath Evans

Oh yeah, Bayless is definitely going to be ridiculing Flacco, saying the defense won it or something... whatever.

Blog Entries

He'll point to the couple near picks, say it was a fluke, say when the Steelers come to town, he'll crumple.
    “When I think of a Baltimore Raven - we go in there, we take your lunch box, we take your sandwich, we take your juice box, we take your applesauce, and we take your spork and we break it. And we leave you with an empty lunch. That’s the Baltimore Raven way.” - Steve Smith Sr.

Actually skip said that he has never seen a player improve so much so fast.
    360 tag: Ahhhhhhhhnold

If Skip said that, it must have been followed by throwup in his own mouth.

Blog Entries

Flacco played lights out tonight....I just worry about how well the no-huddle will work when playing on the road?!?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by 4G63 View Post
    Flacco played lights out tonight....I just worry about how well the no-huddle will work when playing on the road?!?
    Well Peyton Manning loved using it on the road because its so loud that the defense can't hear the play or the checks. So we will see.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Corey View Post
    Well Peyton Manning loved using it on the road because its so loud that the defense can't hear the play or the checks. So we will see.
    The more we use it, the more comfortable our guys will be with it. Go with what's working!

Blog Entries
    Flacco likes the no huddle and it opens up a lot for Rice. Those are two excellent reasons to continue running the no huddle.
    Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.

I especially love that everybody and their mama knew we were going to use the no-huddle and Joe STILL executed it to darn-near perfection.

That's the sign of a good team: Opponents knowing what you want to do and you giving them the business anyway.
    My Ravens Blog: Brittany Rants About Football
    Ravens-Redskins: Dissecting the Final Drive

"The days are long. But the years are short." - John Harbaugh

Yeah on the road they will probably go more hand signals to overcome the noise. I think the league was just served notice with the performance tonight that we will not just play with a league and run run run. We are putting the nails in coffins this year.