Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: LOL Heath Evans

Blog Entries

Re: LOL Heath Evans

Quote Originally Posted by akashicrecorder View Post
    I especially love that everybody and their mama knew we were going to use the no-huddle and Joe STILL executed it to darn-near perfection.

That's the sign of a good team: Opponents knowing what you want to do and you giving them the business anyway.
    The crazy thing is Flacco has always been lethal in a fast paced offense. Just look at some of those come from behind wins we had last year. When the Ravens hurried it up he was on point. We just didn't have the imagination to do it before.

Blog Entries

What can bayless even say? Flacco played lights out. Two near ints but they werent. Pretty typical of any and all elite qbs... Those of us that have been saying flacco is good just needs better play calling or scheme can feel a little vindicated. Put the ball in his hands and let him handle it and he goes for 300 and 2 tds against a top 10 d. Haters are pretty quiet tonight.
    -JAB

Normally I don't have an 'issue' with bandwagoners. But Flacco bandwagoners can get GTFO. Yes Joe has improved his game but what we're really seeing is an offense that is finally spreading the field. Heath Evans loud mouth wouldn't understand that.

What we are finally seeing is Harbaugh accepting the communication from a "trusted" QB coach in Caldwell's experience with the no-huddle and knowing Manning's past dominance! Cam's excuses aren't holding weight and Cam knows he finally has to allow his "student" follow another teacher!!!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Corey View Post
    The crazy thing is Flacco has always been lethal in a fast paced offense. Just look at some of those come from behind wins we had last year. When the Ravens hurried it up he was on point. We just didn't have the imagination to do it before.
    Agreed. Flacco's strong suit has always been this type of hurry up spread offense. That's what made him successful at Delaware. The slow pace unimaginative run on 1st down offense never did Flacco any favors. Flacco needs to be up tempo to get in a rhythm.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Lime in the Coconut View Post
    Oh yeah, Bayless is definitely going to be ridiculing Flacco, saying the defense won it or something... whatever.
    Good. Skip will continue to solidify his reputation as a know nothing prick

Skip the idiot is of course trashing Joe but he actually thinks the Bengals have the character to bounce back and be a threat in the division. He has them second to the Steelers and the Ravens third.

What a fucking idiot.

This idiot just said that the Cowboys are much better than the Ravens.

I don't know why I bothered to watch this moron. I just wasted 15 minutes of my life.

As long as you realize he's a joke then its actually quite hilarious.
    360 tag: Ahhhhhhhhnold

Skip 52, Ravens Fans 0 ....

Once again, he says something to get a rise out of folks and it works.

Quote Originally Posted by Ravens75 View Post
    I don't know why I bothered to watch this moron. I just wasted 15 minutes of my life.
    I watched while eating breakfast. I wish I still had my breakfast.

Yeah, the guy is an idiot, he says some of the dumbest shit, and he never concedes that he is wrong about anything.

It was only a couple of days ago that Heath Evans picked the Bengals for the win because of their great young players.