Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast
    Blog Entries

Re: Ramon Harewood starting at LG

Quote Originally Posted by Corey View Post
    I think conditioning might be the big reason why we are going with Oher, Harewood and Osemele. The coaches probably feel like the young guys are more likely to be able to finish the game without needing an oxygen tank on the field.

I like it. Look at what happened when we got younger last year.
    It's something that Steve Bisciotti talked about at the State of the Ravens Address. Find out what these young guys have now, instead of waiting right until their contracts are up to see that they can play.
    "Please take with you this final sword, The Excellector. I am praying that your journey will be guided by the light", Leon Shore

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Paintballguy View Post
    Another thing is if we are going up tempo no huddle more often, the oline won't need to block as long. That is a big thing in helping negate pass rushers if the ball is coming out quick.
    The CBs will have to press, which should leave opportunities deep for Jones and Smith. Preferably more for Smith.
    "Please take with you this final sword, The Excellector. I am praying that your journey will be guided by the light", Leon Shore

I'm not buying any of this. I smell desperation and Harbaugh's huge ego getting in the way of what is best for the team. McKinnie is this team's best LT, Oher has already proven he is not an NFL LT. Besides, what are these flip flop moves doing to the O-line's chemistry and continuity? Whatever it is, these moves can't be good.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Paintballguy View Post
    Another thing is if we are going up tempo no huddle more often, the oline won't need to block as long. That is a big thing in helping negate pass rushers if the ball is coming out quick.
    That's a good point. Flacco could really help the OL by getting the ball out quickly. I do wonder how this will impact the run game.

I know Oher is mauler in the run game. Does anybody know how Harewood did vs. the run in the preseason?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by rastaman831226 View Post
    I'm not buying any of this. I smell desperation and Harbaugh's huge ego getting in the way of what is best for the team. McKinnie is this team's best LT, Oher has already proven he is not an NFL LT. Besides, what are these flip flop moves doing to the O-line's chemistry and continuity? Whatever it is, these moves can't be good.

...oh...you were serious...well, maybe you should call up Harbs and really let him have it! Because you def know more than the entire coaching staff, right? :D
    Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by wickedsolo View Post

...oh...you were serious...well, maybe you should call up Harbs and really let him have it! Because you def know more than the entire coaching staff, right? :D
    Wicked, I thought that guy had been banned a long time ago. He absolutely hates John Harbuagh. Harbs must have stolen his girl.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by rastaman831226 View Post
    really annoying reading these kind of posts. at least wait until they play a game.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by wickedsolo View Post

I highly doubt that Harbaugh would have done this without weeks of practice to analyze the situation.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Corey View Post
    Wicked, I thought that guy had been banned a long time ago. He absolutely hates John Harbuagh. Harbs must have stolen his girl.
    Don't say that. We might find out about it five years from now when John is getting a divorce.

Moeller must be drunk again...smh doing this so late, without game practice.

Quote Originally Posted by Ravens420 View Post
    Moeller must be drunk again...smh doing this so late, without game practice.
    That's hilarious
    Follow me on twitter at @dandrews66

Blog Entries

hahahah I love these comments, sometimes I wonder if they are actually for real...