Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Re: Ramon Harewood starting at LG

According to Aaron Wilson

Per a league source, don't be surprised by expanded role tonight for Ramon Harewood at left guard. Team is impressed with his progress
    So maybe a package with him?

Quote Originally Posted by Justlovemybirds View Post
    According to Aaron Wilson

So maybe a package with him?
    Goalline or special teams I'm guessing.

Offensive linemen don't get rotated last time I checked.

Blog Entries

I don't know.....I'm just going to wait and see. I still have us winning 31 - 17.

Blog Entries

https://twitter.com/MorehouseMystiq/...31049746038785

lots of misinformation but it sounds like he will get a lot of playing time

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!

Gotta get the snaps at some point. No way he's starting though.

From my SGIII
    "The Ravens are not taking Jimmy Smith at 26!" -- Me, the day before the 2011 Draft

"On their way to the podium, the Ravens FO is going to collectively step over my dead body and select...Breshad Perriman." -- Me, the day before the 2015 Draft

Missed it by That Much: The story of 'Get Smart' and the modern day Baltimore Ravens

@BigPlayReceiver

iggyman555 Guest

lol funny joke, funny

Well, I've been singing his praises and calling people crazy for saying he wouldn't make the team, but this would be a surprise. He did look good there in the preseason when they auditioned him at LG. You'd have the safety of Oher's experience on his left, and for KO, you'd have the experience of Yanda to his left.

Harbaugh wasn't kidding when he said he'd play the best five. To my eye, they really were the best five.

It also would say that Mac really did piss off Harbs.

If you are looking for more reliable confirmation, I did notice Aaron Wilson had an earlier blurb...

Aaron Wilson ‏@RavensInsider
    Per a league source, don't be surprised by expanded role tonight for Ramon Harewood at left guard. Team is impressed with his progress

8. Re: Ramon Harewood starting at LG

I saw this earlier and it is a bit surprising. I thought Harewood looked really good throughout preseason, but starting? At the same time, Bobbie Williams was just eh IMHO. If they feel Harewood is up to the task and is the best man for the job, why not? He's also a pretty massive dude. 6'6 340 I believe. Also, could it be that he does start at LT? Meaning KO starts at LG and Oher at RT? I don't see it, but this is very interesting stuff.

WTF!? Another very late April Fools joke? Speaking of fools, I'm listening to 105.7 and they've said nothing. . .

10. Re: Ramon Harewood starting at LG

I've been wondering this for a few days. Who's starting opposite of Paul Kruger? McClellan would be my guess.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Lime in the Coconut View Post
    I've been wondering this for a few days. Who's starting opposite of Paul Kruger? McClellan would be my guess.
    Upshaw will likely be splitting reps with McClellan, the vast majority going to McClellan most likely.

Quote Originally Posted by Lime in the Coconut View Post
    And I've been wondering who won the battle between Jimmy Smith and Cary Williams