Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Re: Ravens +2 at Eagles next week.

That line surprises me a bit but as the OP suggests, it won't stay there. It will move in the Ravens favor throughout the week. I wouldn't be surprised to see it at Ravens -4 or so by next weekend.

Short week, letdown after big emotional win, and an Eagles team that is perennially overhyped and looks scary on paper.

Quote Originally Posted by RavNMadMan View Post
    That line surprises me a bit but as the OP suggests, it won't stay there. It will move in the Ravens favor throughout the week. I wouldn't be surprised to see it at Ravens -4 or so by next weekend.
    Yeah, that is line is definitely going to move big time. If the Ravens play as they did tonight, and the Eagles as they did yesterday, the Ravens will eviscerate them. Personally I expect the game to be pretty good, at least for a bit. I don't know that the Eagles can deal with this offense, and the Ravens have historically been able to shut Vick down.

Quote Originally Posted by dandrews View Post
    I wish I would've grabbed a piece of this action earlier. I'm too damn indecisive.
    I told you! A romp was in the offing tonight, considering how loaded we are and other factors.

This line will move minimum of 5 points to -3 now.

I'm sorry I only put $50 on it earlier.

Of course it is now the only game not on the board, just tried t put a little more down.

It will open back up a pick em late tonight or in the morning, maybe even Ravens favored by a tiny bit.

And I would still jump on it, and will.

Quote Originally Posted by TheJoeFlaccoShow View Post
    I told you! A romp was in the offing tonight, considering how loaded we are and other factors.

This line will move minimum of 5 points to -3 now.

I'm sorry I only put $50 on it earlier.
    Hehehe good call. Only wish I had caught the thread when you made it.
    I would expect the line to move at least 3-4 pts ...man I wish I got in on that at +2
    “A linebacker's job is to knock out running backs, to knock out receivers, to chase the football,”
    -Ray Lewis

The Eagles are still a very talented team. Vick played flat out terrible. They will be a tough match up especially at their place.

Line is now Eagles -2.5 at most places. Vegas seems to be banking on the public pounding the Ravens. Seems like Vegas doesn't think the Ravens are as good as they looked last night, and/or the Eagles aren't as bad as they looked Sunday.

Will be interesting to see how it moves throughout the week.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by SteelFaninBMore View Post
    Line is now Eagles -2.5 at most places. Vegas seems to be banking on the public pounding the Ravens. Seems like Vegas doesn't think the Ravens are as good as they looked last night, and/or the Eagles aren't as bad as they looked Sunday.

Will be interesting to see how it moves throughout the week.
    Yup, the typical week one over reaction. We usually find most teams are not as good or bad as they looked in week one.

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!

So Vegas thinks the two teams are equal at -2.5???

It is a joke of a line, just like the Denver -1 was. I will be in complete shock if it isn't at least a pick em pretty soon.

And I am loving it. The disrespect if certain teams and overrating of others is how you make money.