Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Browns need a quarterback - Weeden not exactly the "2nd coming...."

At some point you have to feel sorry for the Browns. Weeden won't last till to the 1st Ravens game. Just be thankful that the Browns were so cheap as to not trade up for the RG3 pick.

Blog Entries

Re: Browns need a quarterback - Weeden not exactly the "2nd coming...."

On another note, it looks like the Redskins found theirs. RG3 looks like the real deal.

The only thing keeping the Browns in the game is that the "dream team" is only a "dream team" in the dreams of the ESPN talking heads. If this is what a "dynasty" looks like Philly fans are in for a long season.

You're right, less than one game is definitely enough time to judge a player's value. That's why I knew Torrey was a worthless piece of shit after week one last year. Obviously that was the right opinion right?
    My motto was always to keep swinging. Whether I was in a slump or feeling badly or having trouble off the field, the only thing to do was keep swinging. -Hank Aaron

Blog Entries

and they traded all those picks for a freakin running back. bwa ha ha ha ha

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!

I'm not sure if he will be any good or not, but I didn't really like him in college either. I think he was easily rattled during the blitz and with a muddied pocket (welcome to the AFC north). He also had a great college WR in Blackmon. Besides, I would have never drafted a 28 yr old QB in the first place.

Quote Originally Posted by ActualSpamBot View Post
    You're right, less than one game is definitely enough time to judge a player's value. That's why I knew Torrey was a worthless piece of shit after week one last year. Obviously that was the right opinion right?
    :word

Too early to say.

I won't have a problem if he continues Cleveland's fine tradition of being bad at the Factory of Sadness, though.

So far B.Weeden is

8/22, 80 yards, 0 TDs, 3 INT.

Oh, and I forgot. With 1 sec remaining on the clock at the end of the first half roughly at the 50 yard line, he pulled the ball down and ran for 25 yards before sliding down....
    Last edited by Dont Know; 09-09-2012 at 03:17 PM. Reason: forgot his run

It's enough time to know that they should have traded up for RG3. Does not take a brain surgeon to see that. I can't wait until the Ravens get their shot at Weeden (assuming he's still around)

Quote Originally Posted by ActualSpamBot View Post

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by rharris1986 View Post
    It's enough time to know that they should have traded up for RG3. Does not take a brain surgeon to see that. I can't wait until the Ravens get their shot at Weeden (assuming he's still around)
    Bingo.

Blog Entries

New owner is going to clean that whole team out. He's seen how the Steelers do things. No way he puts up with the usual Browns crap

Maybe their plan all along was to draft Weeden, stink up the playing field, finish last with ZERO wins and then draft Matt Barkley next April. If that was it - good news - they're right on track. The only competition they'll have is from Miami who traded away its best two players, while drafting Weeden Jr (Tannehill). It would seem that both teams are in a race to the bottom of the league.