Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast
    Blog Entries

Re: Would you be Shocked if the Ravens lost Monday?

Quote Originally Posted by bt12483 View Post
    Does anyone know when the true kickoff will be? I know it says 7pm, but is that with a half hour of MNF fluff? Plus the Art Modell tribute? I have school until 7:30p, trying to figure out when kickoff actually will be. Sometimes you can find a true kickoff time, but I've been unsuccessful so far.
    Because there is another game on at 10 (west coast game) I would imagine kick off will be anywhere from 7:05pm - 7:15pm.
    Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.

It wouldn't shock me although I expect we'll win. However, after now seeing that Washington looks for real and that Peyton Manning looks like Peyton Manning, all I can say is that we have a monstrous task ahead. Other than the two Cleveland games and maybe Oakland at home, there isn't a single breather on the schedule. I expect, with the loss of Suggs and JJ and with another year of age on Ray, Reed and Pollard and with Cary Williams on one corner, that we'll give up many more points than in years past. The question is whether Flacco, and maybe more importantly, Cameron, have what it takes to make this an elite offense. We'll know much more about that after tonight.

Blog Entries

Shocked is too strong a word, but I'd certainly be surprised. Under Harbaugh, the Ravens have come out prepared to play the first game of the season. They're the better team, I think, and the better team usually wins. That didn't always work out for us last year, and I wish I knew why we dropped games to teams like Seattle and JAX.

I would not be shocked if the Ravens lost.
    The Bengals should be a better football team than last season.
    But injuries hurt them already in preseason.
    It will be about these two things: Getting after Dalton, and our offense moving up and down the field.
    As always, turnovers can turn this game on a dime.

I wouldn't be. I think we are going to lose.

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk 2

I would not be shocked.
    Cincy is solid and young and returns a lot. Plus they seem to play us tough every year no matter the records.

And after seeing what Cleveland did to Philly for 99% of the game,
    what DC CONSISTENTLY did to NO and
    what SF CONSISTENTLY did to GB,
    anything is possible this year!

I just am optimistic and hopeful the ravens show up and play well with NO more injuries!

Would be shocked. The Ravens will continue to Win at Home. I think 9 in a row against afc north. The charm in the city will be Loud and 30+ pts for the Ravens!! Let's go RAVENS!!

I wouldn't be shocked in the least. My expectation for the Ravens is another division title, starting with a win tonight, but there are a lot of questions that need to be answered by this team first.

- We're replacing almost half of our starters in the front 7, including a guy who was DPOY. Will we still have a good pass rush? Will we still set the edge well in the run game?

- I'm hearing that Oher is LT this week and Osemele is RT. Throw in Williams at RG and that's a lot of change from last season. How well will this O-Line pass block and run block?

I also keep hearing about how good our offense looked in the 3rd preseason game. As the Jets showed yesterday, the preseason is meaningless. And so is all the talk about how our offense will look different. I have some hope that it will be, but until I see it it's still a question mark.

The one thing I can say is that I'm so thrilled to watch the Ravens play on Monday Night Football, in Baltimore, against a formidable division rival, in week 1 when we really have no idea what is about to happen, that it's literally killing me right now. I can't wait to watch football tonight!!!

Yea right, Like thats gonna happen....

Given the events of yesterday anything it's possible. I wouldn't be shock but I would extremely dissappointed. Who would have thought the Rams could hang with Lions until the last second, the niners would dominate the packers at Lambeau field and the redskins taking it to the Saints.

Blog Entries

Glad there was no shock last night

Quote Originally Posted by GOTA View Post
    Glad there was no shock last night
    Plenty of awe though...