Blog Entries

ALL 22 Video and NFL games website.

I'll be buying this!!!

LINK

Blog Entries

Re: ALL 22 Video and NFL games website.

Supposedly they are adding the coaches tape too. It's a must have.

Blog Entries

I know I haven't been stoked for an NFL product like this. Since Suggs hurt himself I am taking the $$$ I was going to use to buy a an elite jersey and get the $70 package with the coaches tapes. Plus, you get all the other teams which is worth it when you'd like to look ahead to what other teams are up to.

I think it is incredibly cheap and it will allow more people to better understand the game like Parcells said as well as need less input from talking heads.

The tablet app for this service will include "telestrator" functionality like drawing routes, OL seals, backfield actions, etc. with your fingertip. You can then share these video clips complete with your telestrator doodles included.

I WAS going to wait until Christmas to get a tablet, but damn...!

Went in last night. Quick note...

With the top package ($69.99), the coaches film isn't uploaded until midnight each Weds. That's the Thur, Sun and Mon games all together...they are uploaded at the same time. Pretty crummy for us hack analysts.

I haven't tried any other features yet.

From my SGIII
    "The Ravens are not taking Jimmy Smith at 26!" -- Me, the day before the 2011 Draft

"On their way to the podium, the Ravens FO is going to collectively step over my dead body and select...Breshad Perriman." -- Me, the day before the 2015 Draft

Missed it by That Much: The story of 'Get Smart' and the modern day Baltimore Ravens

@BigPlayReceiver

I just got it and the best part is you can get the coaches tape from previous seasons.

Yup JMU just got it myself the other day and was very happy to find the coaches tape from previous seasons available :)
    Even if your just a "football fanatic" and not a hack analyst its a great deal.
    “A linebacker's job is to knock out running backs, to knock out receivers, to chase the football,”
    -Ray Lewis