Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Blog Entries

All Sunday games thread (Week 1)

Thought I'd post this, on a boring Sunday for me, I'll be drinking some Ale and watching the NFL on sky sports.

Lets discuss the games, I'll be watching the Browns and Steelers games closely. We are playing the Eagles next week, and I want to see if the Browns have actually made any improvement, and if Trent Richardson is the real deal.

I can't realistically see the Steelers going in an beating the Broncos in week 1, although I'm never going to count the Steelers out, they could well pull it out and win.

With that said my predictions are...

Eagles 30-14 Browns

Steelers 20-23 Broncos

Re: All Sunday games thread (Week 1)

I'm just glad the NFL is back. Four and a bit months of glorious throwball. Philly/Browns is the obvious 1pm/6pm start game to pay attention to. Also paying an eye to KC/ATL, BUF/NYJ, NE/TEN out of the 1pm ones. 3 good 4:25 games with SF/GB being tasty. Like Seattle a lot this year, a great dark horse, see what they do out in the desert.

Blog Entries

The refs are fucking up already. Just cost Tenn. a TD. PI on McCourty in the endzone not called.

And that was a blatantly obvious one. McCourty's back was to the ball the whole time.

Blog Entries

Janoris Jenkins made a HUGE play vs the Lions, this kid fell to the second round because of character issues, but was arguably the best pure talented corner in the draft, even better than Claiborne. He intercepted Stafford in the redzone, if this kid can get it together off the field, he has a future in this league.

Cundiff looked liked he missed a 37 yarder for the skins but it barely made it.
    Looked like it went over top of the right goalpost,lower it might have bounced off.

Blog Entries

Crazy TD catch by Jimmy Graham. He looked like Megatron on that play.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Baltimoreboy View Post
    Cundiff looked liked he missed a 37 yarder for the skins but it barely made it.
    Looked like it went over top of the right goalpost,lower it might have bounced off.
    I seen that too lmao, how embarrassing.

Eagles looking absolutely terrible.

Been like 6 or 7 ints already across the games. Cutler's 1 for 8 against the Colts...

RG3 doing work at NO.
    Impressive.

From my SGIII
    "The Ravens are not taking Jimmy Smith at 26!" -- Me, the day before the 2011 Draft

"On their way to the podium, the Ravens FO is going to collectively step over my dead body and select...Breshad Perriman." -- Me, the day before the 2015 Draft

Missed it by That Much: The story of 'Get Smart' and the modern day Baltimore Ravens

@BigPlayReceiver

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by BigPlayReceiver View Post
    RG3 doing work at NO.
    Impressive.

From my SGIII
    What he's doing in that stadium is nothing short of amazing. For a rookie, he sure looks settled in there. Could be a tougher game than expected when we play the deadskins.

Blog Entries

Stafford not doing well. 3 ints already. One for a pick 6