Exclamation Sorta Urgent Question About Tonights Tickets

How difficult would it be to get tickets at the stadium tonight? Does the game sell out, or are there still some for sale? Also, about how much $$$ would I be looking at?? Thanks...

Thumbs up Re: Sorta Urgent Question About Tonights Tickets

Lance: It should not be challenging. You should be able to be selective about location & pick up tix below face value.

I will bring some extras to the tailgate party tonight. You can find me at the red block below from about 5:30 on:

Re: Sorta Urgent Question About Tonights Tickets

Lance: It should not be challenging. You should be able to be selective about location & pick up tix below face value.

I will bring some extras to the tailgate party tonight. You can find me at the red block below from about 5:30 on:
    I'm probally going to get to the stadium around around 6:45 (that's the earliest I'll be able to, after getting off work).

What do you mean by, I should be able to be "selective about location & pick up tix below face value"? Will there be alot of people just selling tix outside the stadium, along with at the ticket office??

It means it's a buyers market for tickets for tonight game. As it usually is for preseason games. One year, I found one on the lower level on the 30 yard line for $20 for a preseason game.

^^^ Ok. And are those sorts of tickets, from fans selling them outside the stadium, or from the Ticket Office?

Fans selling. You cannot get tickets at the ticket office as they are all sold out.

Thanks for the help. As you can obviously tell, I've never done this before lol. One last thing (i think), but are fans selling tix all around the stadium, or is there a specific area where the majority of them stay??

Some of them will sell their tickets around Ravens Walk and some fans will sell their tickets outside the stadium. One place you might get tickets cheap is Pickles Pub across from Oriole Park where fans will be selling tickets.

People in our group are bailing left and right.:o

10. Re: Sorta Urgent Question About Tonights Tickets

The only problem that might arise is Eagles' fan making the trip south and buying tix around the stadium.