The OFFICIAL (why? because I said so!) Bengals @ Ravens Prediction Thread

If I missed this somewhere else please delete/merge.

So let's get predictions for Monday night! The Bengals didn't get any better from last year in my opinion. In fact, I think they've downgraded at RB, if only against us since Benson seemed to usually give us fits. Flacco has struggled against them in the past, but not so much last year. I don't think the Bengals can come in here and beat us, but Dalton is certainly capable of making us sweat a little, especially if he has time to throw.

Ravens 27, Bengals 20
    Never get in a fight with a pig; you both get muddy, and the pig likes it...

Re: The OFFICIAL (why? because I said so!) Bengals @ Ravens Prediction Thread

A sloppy first half in which neither team gets much traction gives way to a second half Ray Rice show. Late Bengals rally is iced by a Webb interception, Ravens get the season started right with a 24-14 victory.
    "Flacco stepping up and throwing deep down the far sideline... CAUGHT!!! Into the endzone, TOUCHDOWN JACOBY JONES!!!!!"

Ravens 24, Bengals 16
    Ravens D bends but no break; two big td passes pace O.
    "Nothing stops these Baltimore Ravens. Beat them, injure them, shove them to the bottom of the standings, drag them into a hostile environment and mount a big lead, and they just keep trudging forward like nothing fazes them." (Bleacher Report)

I see a rough start with Joe throwing 2 picks, and everyoen going nueclear in the first quarter, then they settle down second half and win it with Tucker
    Bengals 21
    Ravens 24

Quote Originally Posted by esmd View Post
    If I missed this somewhere else please delete/merge.

So let's get predictions for Monday night! The Bengals didn't get any better from last year in my opinion. In fact, I think they've downgraded at RB, if only against us since Benson seemed to usually give us fits. Flacco has struggled against them in the past, but not so much last year. I don't think the Bengals can come in here and beat us, but Dalton is certainly capable of making us sweat a little, especially if he has time to throw.

Ravens 27, Bengals 20
    Hey wait, wasn't I supposed to start the OFFICIAL thread? LOL.. Actually, the fact that we can't run this thread in the main 24x7 forum is silly. But I digress.

I simply see this as a tight divisional game which we always seem to play against Cincy. What's home field advantage, 3 points? It's opening day too.. add a TD to that.

Ravens 23
    Bengals 13

You're not in midseason form, I was looking for it and when I didn't see it I picked up the ball and ran with it! Tuesday you can resume your official prediction thread starting duties.:)

Ravens'll win 27-23. They'll make it closer than they have to, but the emotions get them over the line.

Da Cats 21
    Da Boids 27

Dangit, I wish this thread wasn't relegated to a subforum.

Well, I was going to pick the Ravens 31-17.

Maybe the mods would agree that we could start it in the main forum just for that weeks game, and then they can move it here after the game is over.