Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Re: TORREY SMITH - live on NFLN

Quote Originally Posted by RavenMadness View Post
    TEASER from talking head "Is this the year that Torrey Smith explodes out on the scene to become a fantasy stud....."

Torrey is going to be on NFL FANTASY LIVE in a few moments (2:25)

ENJOY!
    For those of us who missed it when it first aired, here it is:

http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-fantas...d-to-break-out

Torrey in first rd, Wow that's a reach. Will be good though. I just had my live draft last night, and had to take Torrey is the 6th rd. Drafted with of course, sqeelers fans, and i took A. Brown so i had to hope and reach for Smith. So gald, i got WR's A. Brown, J.Jones, T. Smith and T. Young. Sweet!! Was going to take Flacco in 11th but got picked. I got Brady, so i got Russell Wilson for bye week.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by bmore finest View Post
    Torrey in first rd, Wow that's a reach. Will be good though. I just had my live draft last night, and had to take Torrey is the 6th rd. Drafted with of course, sqeelers fans, and i took A. Brown so i had to hope and reach for Smith. So gald, i got WR's A. Brown, J.Jones, T. Smith and T. Young. Sweet!! Was going to take Flacco in 11th but got picked. I got Brady, so i got Russell Wilson for bye week.
    Sorry dude, but it seems like you had an awful draft there lol.

Quote Originally Posted by leachisabeast View Post
    Really!! You think so, True i'm banking on alot of 2nd year WR's, but i think jones will be top 3 by end, and Brown will be better then wallace. torrey i'm hoping for 10 tD's, and Brady is top 3.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Raveninwoodlawn View Post
    There was a guy in my fantasy league that took Torrey at the end of the first round.
    Is it a 50 team league? :D

I ended up having to get Cutler and Dalton, but the guy that picked Flacco in the round before I was going to get him has both QB's on the same bye week, so I'm hawking the waiver wire for Flacco. May end up offering him a trade for Cutler to see if he bites. I got Julio Jones, A. J. Green and Torrey Smith as my WR's. Hope my strategy works out since it's a ppr league.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by leachisabeast View Post
    I don't think so. I'd have to see the full roster to tell though.

Quote Originally Posted by psuasskicker View Post
    How do I get into that league and for how much money can we make the entry fees?

- C -
    Quote Originally Posted by GOTA View Post
    Is it a 50 team league? :D
    LOL...needless to say we were all stunned. I mean the only WR that went ahead of Torrey in that draft was Megatron. Torrey went before Fitzgerald and all the other WR's.

I thought he'd be a nice sleeper in the middle rounds too, but that's what happens when you have a draft with a bunch of co-workers who are fans of the same team. And it is only a 10 team league.

Quote Originally Posted by Paintballguy View Post
    Some guy in my league took Flacco in the 1st round.
    LOL.

A friend of mine told me in one of his drafts there is a huge Patriot fan. He drafted Brady, Gronk, Welker, Hernandez, Ridley, Lloyd, Gostkowski and the Pats defense.

Blog Entries

A friend of mine told me in one of his drafts there is a huge Patriot fan. He drafted Brady, Gronk, Welker, Hernandez, Ridley, Lloyd, Gostkowski and the Pats defense.
    i used to play with a pats fan like that. he'd take pats players whenever they were on the board. ez money

There was a guy in my fantasy league that took Torrey at the end of the first round.
    Topper:

Billy Cundiff, 2nd round. No lie. I about fell off my chair when a guy did that in our league.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by alien bird View Post
    Topper:

Billy Cundiff, 2nd round. No lie. I about fell off my chair when a guy did that in our league.
    isthisreallife

i've seen a kicker go before they picked a qb. i've seen two kickers taken. but that takes the cake.

Quote Originally Posted by Paintballguy View Post
    isthisreallife

i've seen a kicker go before they picked a qb. i've seen two kickers taken. but that takes the cake.
    I had a guy in a public ESPN draft take 2 defenses (Steelers and Bears) and 2 kickers (Hartley and Gostkowski) before he took a QB or a RB. That draft was a debacle for me as well...it was an auction and I tried to bid $11 on AJ Green, but the $0 didn't overwrite like I was expecting it to, so I spent $110 on AJ Green. Despite that, because that guy wasted 4 high picks on DEF and K, I still wound up with Matt Stafford and Larry Fitzgerald.