Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 13 to 24 of 29
  1. #13

    Re: TORREY SMITH - live on NFLN



    Quote Originally Posted by RavenMadness View Post
    TEASER from talking head "Is this the year that Torrey Smith explodes out on the scene to become a fantasy stud....."

    Torrey is going to be on NFL FANTASY LIVE in a few moments (2:25)

    ENJOY!
    For those of us who missed it when it first aired, here it is:

    http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-fantas...d-to-break-out




  2. #14
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Behind enemies lines Shitsburgh
    Posts
    815

    Re: TORREY SMITH - live on NFLN

    Torrey in first rd, Wow that's a reach. Will be good though. I just had my live draft last night, and had to take Torrey is the 6th rd. Drafted with of course, sqeelers fans, and i took A. Brown so i had to hope and reach for Smith. So gald, i got WR's A. Brown, J.Jones, T. Smith and T. Young. Sweet!! Was going to take Flacco in 11th but got picked. I got Brady, so i got Russell Wilson for bye week.




  3. #15
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    "Merry old England"
    Posts
    9,232
    Blog Entries
    4

    Re: TORREY SMITH - live on NFLN

    Quote Originally Posted by bmore finest View Post
    Torrey in first rd, Wow that's a reach. Will be good though. I just had my live draft last night, and had to take Torrey is the 6th rd. Drafted with of course, sqeelers fans, and i took A. Brown so i had to hope and reach for Smith. So gald, i got WR's A. Brown, J.Jones, T. Smith and T. Young. Sweet!! Was going to take Flacco in 11th but got picked. I got Brady, so i got Russell Wilson for bye week.
    Sorry dude, but it seems like you had an awful draft there lol.




  4. #16
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Behind enemies lines Shitsburgh
    Posts
    815

    Re: TORREY SMITH - live on NFLN

    Quote Originally Posted by leachisabeast View Post
    Sorry dude, but it seems like you had an awful draft there lol.
    Really!! You think so, True i'm banking on alot of 2nd year WR's, but i think jones will be top 3 by end, and Brown will be better then wallace. torrey i'm hoping for 10 tD's, and Brady is top 3.




  5. #17
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Wilton, CT
    Posts
    13,343
    Blog Entries
    7

    Re: TORREY SMITH - live on NFLN

    Quote Originally Posted by Raveninwoodlawn View Post
    There was a guy in my fantasy league that took Torrey at the end of the first round.
    Is it a 50 team league?
    He Who Dares.....Wins




  6. #18
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    North Carolina
    Posts
    1,170

    Re: TORREY SMITH - live on NFLN

    I ended up having to get Cutler and Dalton, but the guy that picked Flacco in the round before I was going to get him has both QB's on the same bye week, so I'm hawking the waiver wire for Flacco. May end up offering him a trade for Cutler to see if he bites. I got Julio Jones, A. J. Green and Torrey Smith as my WR's. Hope my strategy works out since it's a ppr league.




  7. #19
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Pasadena
    Posts
    8,918
    Blog Entries
    4

    Re: TORREY SMITH - live on NFLN

    Quote Originally Posted by leachisabeast View Post
    Sorry dude, but it seems like you had an awful draft there lol.
    I don't think so. I'd have to see the full roster to tell though.




  8. #20

    Re: TORREY SMITH - live on NFLN

    Quote Originally Posted by psuasskicker View Post
    How do I get into that league and for how much money can we make the entry fees?

    - C -
    Quote Originally Posted by GOTA View Post
    Is it a 50 team league?
    LOL...needless to say we were all stunned. I mean the only WR that went ahead of Torrey in that draft was Megatron. Torrey went before Fitzgerald and all the other WR's.

    I thought he'd be a nice sleeper in the middle rounds too, but that's what happens when you have a draft with a bunch of co-workers who are fans of the same team. And it is only a 10 team league.

    Quote Originally Posted by Paintballguy View Post
    Some guy in my league took Flacco in the 1st round.
    LOL.

    A friend of mine told me in one of his drafts there is a huge Patriot fan. He drafted Brady, Gronk, Welker, Hernandez, Ridley, Lloyd, Gostkowski and the Pats defense.




  9. #21
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Pasadena
    Posts
    8,918
    Blog Entries
    4

    Re: TORREY SMITH - live on NFLN

    Quote Originally Posted by Raveninwoodlawn View Post

    A friend of mine told me in one of his drafts there is a huge Patriot fan. He drafted Brady, Gronk, Welker, Hernandez, Ridley, Lloyd, Gostkowski and the Pats defense.
    i used to play with a pats fan like that. he'd take pats players whenever they were on the board. ez money




  10. #22
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    San Dimas, CA
    Posts
    6,058

    Re: TORREY SMITH - live on NFLN

    Quote Originally Posted by Raveninwoodlawn View Post
    There was a guy in my fantasy league that took Torrey at the end of the first round.
    Topper:

    Billy Cundiff, 2nd round. No lie. I about fell off my chair when a guy did that in our league.




  11. #23
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Pasadena
    Posts
    8,918
    Blog Entries
    4

    Re: TORREY SMITH - live on NFLN

    Quote Originally Posted by alien bird View Post
    Topper:

    Billy Cundiff, 2nd round. No lie. I about fell off my chair when a guy did that in our league.
    isthisreallife

    i've seen a kicker go before they picked a qb. i've seen two kickers taken. but that takes the cake.




  12. #24

    Re: TORREY SMITH - live on NFLN

    Quote Originally Posted by Paintballguy View Post
    isthisreallife

    i've seen a kicker go before they picked a qb. i've seen two kickers taken. but that takes the cake.
    I had a guy in a public ESPN draft take 2 defenses (Steelers and Bears) and 2 kickers (Hartley and Gostkowski) before he took a QB or a RB. That draft was a debacle for me as well...it was an auction and I tried to bid $11 on AJ Green, but the $0 didn't overwrite like I was expecting it to, so I spent $110 on AJ Green. Despite that, because that guy wasted 4 high picks on DEF and K, I still wound up with Matt Stafford and Larry Fitzgerald.




Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Russell Street Report Website Design by D3Corp Ocean City Maryland