Blog Entries

Hey GOTA, the Bears just waived DT Brian Price.

Your boy is available.

Wonder if he would be a good fit in Baltimore's D.
    Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.

Re: Hey GOTA, the Bears just waived DT Brian Price.

He is a one gap undersized Tampa-2 DT who is a complete nutcase and lacks self control.

No thanks.

Blog Entries

I thought he'd be a good fit for the Bears. Kind of tough to fit him in here unless we look a lot different on defense than we have the past 4 years. The team who I think could be interested is the Falcons. Peria Jerry has never been able to get on track. Price and Jerry might be able to push each other and give the Falcons some options at under tackle.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by GOTA View Post
    I thought he'd be a good fit for the Bears. Kind of tough to fit him in here unless we look a lot different on defense than we have the past 4 years. The team who I think could be interested is the Falcons. Peria Jerry has never been able to get on track. Price and Jerry might be able to push each other and give the Falcons some options at under tackle.
    I have a feeling that the Falcons defense is once again going to need all of the help it can get.
    "Please take with you this final sword, The Excellector. I am praying that your journey will be guided by the light", Leon Shore

Blog Entries

I dont know, if the Bears traded for him and then cut bait for an injured Okoye...that says a lot about Brian Price.

Very talented player. Probably doesn't have the mentality to put in the work to make it in the NFL.

Blog Entries

Speaking of Bears DT's, watch out for Stephen Peae this year, I think the kid is going to be a star. Big ex pacific island rugby player, is not going to be as dominant as a Haloti Ngata, but could be a Geno Atkins type player.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by wickedsolo View Post
    I dont know, if the Bears traded for him and then cut bait for an injured Okoye...that says a lot about Brian Price.

Very talented player. Probably doesn't have the mentality to put in the work to make it in the NFL.
    You're probably right. Okoye is another one that despite his talent keeps getting cut. He was so young, smart and talented coming out of Louisville that many thought he'd be a big star. For some reason he just can't put it together.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by GOTA View Post
    You're probably right. Okoye is another one that despite his talent keeps getting cut. He was so young, smart and talented coming out of Louisville that many thought he'd be a big star. For some reason he just can't put it together.
    Well, I think he garnered so much hype because he was 19 years old and draft eligible. So, teams saw this is an opportunity to get what was essentially a kid and build him up because if he was that good at 19 years old then how good would he be when he was 25 or 26? I still think he's been a solid player, albeit not the outstanding athlete many thought he'd become.

The guy has been in the league for I think 6 years now and he just turned 25. He could still turn into that player that everyone thought he'd be. I don't think he lasted in Houston because he wasn't a good fit for Wade Phillips' 3-4 defense that was being installed. I do think that he is a good fit as a 4-3 under tackle.