Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Don't Let Ben's Absence Rob You

... of your intensity when when you walk into M&T Bank Stadium this Sunday! ;)

If you're going to the game, don't be lulled into some freaky kind of commie pinko trance like many Ravens Fans seemed to be during last year's Home playoff game!

Just because Jen won't play, (or won't be effective if he does) and just because the Steelers aren't doing so hot this year, doesn't mean they still aren't dangerous. All Ravens Fans, Coaches and Players have to bring the same energy and intensity into Our House as we did last year when we beat these clowns like a big bass drum! YOU can help by NOT letting up on the Madness that generates the absolutely electric atmosphere in The Worlds Largest Outdoor Insane Asylum!

A Ravens win will clinch a playoff berth. A BALTIMORE win and a Cincy loss will clinch the Division - in Week 12 fer cryin out loud! :happyanim

Please i beg of you: Do not EVER go silent at the game Sunday YO! Don't allow the Fans around you to go into a funk either! Mind you don't be a jerk or nothing - just get 'em all fired up no matter where you sit!

IT'S TIME TO GO FOR THE KILL RAVENS FANS!!!

BRING IT!!!

Thank you.
    - Real Fan Dan
    Twenty years of Cheers.
    Thanks Baltimore Ravens Fans - You're the Best!

Very poor taste for joke title. If cursing is banned in titles, I would hope rape jokes of all things are considered poor form.

F bombs are significantly less offensive, especially considering efforts to increase female membership on this board.
    My motto was always to keep swinging. Whether I was in a slump or feeling badly or having trouble off the field, the only thing to do was keep swinging. -Hank Aaron

Re: Don't Let Ben's Absence Rape You

Sorry. I didn't ask him to be a rapist.
    Twenty years of Cheers.

That has literally nothing to do with my point.
    My motto was always to keep swinging. Whether I was in a slump or feeling badly or having trouble off the field, the only thing to do was keep swinging. -Hank Aaron

Neither did the thread.
    Sorry to offend. Replace "rape" with "rob" if you like - just make alot of noise if you're going to the game Sunday.
    Twenty years of Cheers.

I agree with SpamBot. Why don't you go back and edit the thread title?

As for making a ton of noise and not being complacent, I agree with you.

Can't. Sorry.
    Twenty years of Cheers.

Quote Originally Posted by Real Fan Dan View Post
    Neither did the thread.
    Sorry to offend. Replace "rape" with "rob" if you like - just make alot of noise if you're going to the game Sunday.
    Thank you...and I did.
    Follow me on Twitter @RSRLombardi

Blog Entries

I have no doubt that M&T will be crazy. It doesn't matter that Ben isn't playing. It's still the Stillers.

You da man, TL. BTW, "regular" users can change the thread title name if they "Go Advanced", correct?

Back on topic, I will be screaming form my living room in Missouri. My kids and neighbors will hate it, but too bad, so sad...

GO RAVENS!

Re: Don't Let Ben's Absence Rob You

Quote Originally Posted by Real Fan Dan View Post
    Please i beg of you: Do not EVER go silent at the game Sunday YO! Don't allow the Fans around you to go into a funk either! Mind you don't be a jerk or nothing - just get 'em all fired up no matter where you sit!
    I don't think that will be a problem. Imagine 70,000 sharks smelling blood in the water. Bring your earplugs.

Re: Don't Let Ben's Absence Rob You

Coming off a big road win.. extra 3 hours to get liquored up in the tailgate lots... Ravens smell blood in the water and move in for the kill.

It's going to be loud and obnoxious at M&T. Can't wait.