Hey guys, I'm writing an article for What's Up? Annapolis Magazine about the Redskins and Ravens "rivalry" and wanted to get the fan perspective on it.
I have a few questions for you all. If you would like the chance to be cited in the magazine by your real name but don't want to give it out on the boards, you can send it to me in a private message.
If you have any information or opinions you'd like to add after answering the questions, please feel free to do so.
Thanks for taking part in this.
Here are the questions:
- Do you consider the Redskins and Ravens rivals? Why or why not?
- What would it take to make this a real rivalry? Or does the fact that they only play in the preseason and every four years in the regular season prevent it from ever becoming a real rivalry?
- Who takes the "rivalry" more seriously? Redskins or Ravens fans? Why?
- What are your feelings toward the Redskins and why do you feel that way? Do you hate them, root for them, or are you indifferent?
- What are your feelings about Redskins fans? Why do you feel that way?
- What plays or moments from past Redskins-Ravens games stand out to you?
- What is the best/funniest/most memorable story you have about you or a friend/family member that is a Redskins fan (prank, joke, memory during a game, etc.)?
Tags for this Thread