Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Blog Entries

Cuts: Biggest Injustice?

So which cut do you think was the biggest injustice? Cundiff instead of Tucker? Omar for Considine? Kindle staying over anybody?

Me personally it's Omar Brown. Considine did nothing, and with all the concussion rules, he's maybe another bell-ring away from a trip to IR anyway. Considine is looking more and more like that TE we signed from the Eagles a few years ago, Old Whatisname.

Blog Entries

Re: Cuts: Biggest Injustice?

LJ Smith. Yeah, I thought Brown made a case to make the team over Considine. But it's nothing to cry over. The plan is to not play the backups.

Another vote for Omar Brown

Blog Entries

Brown definitely but it is what it is, reason kindle is still around 2 reasons, this team never gives up on a 2nd round quickly, Dan Cody, Pittman and so forth, 2nd we are real thin at OLB right now.

Definately Brown.

I actually sort of understand Kindle because of who he is. No different than when we had Dan Cody those years back. He's a 2nd rounder and you just don't give up on those guys because they most likely have 1st round talent. I don't see that with Kindle though, he doesn't seem to be the same player anymore.

Blog Entries

Agree with StealthBird i believe that injury might have changed him, not that we had seen much of him prior to it, before his incident last season his upside was huge, you can tell something was there, right now kindle looks real bad and we all know coming back from something like that takes alot of time and hard work, if you can even comeback from something like that.

Just a little shout out to Logan Payne.

If we hadn't had such a logjam at receiver he would have stuck... and produced.

Quote Originally Posted by owknows View Post
    Just a little shout out to Logan Payne.

If we hadn't had such a logjam at receiver he would have stuck... and produced.
    Kind of funny how times have changed. It wasn't that long ago that the Ravens were filling the back end of the WR list with guy who were the "least unimpressive" during camp!
    “Talk's cheap - let’s go play.” - #19, Johnny Unitas

Follow me on Twitter @ravenssalarycap

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by B-more Ravor View Post
    Kind of funny how times have changed. It wasn't that long ago that the Ravens were filling the back end of the WR list with guy who were the "least unimpressive" during camp!
    Because we have a qb that can get them the ball now. As long as they can get open and catch hell get them the ball.
    -JAB

Blog Entries

The ride may not be over. Whoever they have listed at 53, 52, 51 on the depth chart is being compared with the guys that are now available. If they have a higher rating on another guy, there could be a couple more changes.

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!

Quote Originally Posted by Ravenswintitle View Post
    The ride may not be over. Whoever they have listed at 53, 52, 51 on the depth chart is being compared with the guys that are now available. If they have a higher rating on another guy, there could be a couple more changes.
    It's never over - being on the roster on week 1 is no guarantee that you will still be there week 2 or any subsequent week. Without guaranteed contracts the 'what have you done for me lately' has virtually anyone but the long termed, high up front money, starters just one bad play away from being cut.

Kindle is probably a seat warmer til Suggs returns. He has til Suggs returns to show that he can impact our defense.

As for Omar, was he truly a playmaker or was he just in the right places at the right time? Was he findingthe ball or was it finding him.

Other than that. I'm cool. I really like our roster.

Harewood intrigues me as a guard.