All of my concern comes on the defensive/ST side of the ball. I think the offense will be outstanding this year, there are too many weapons, and too much talent for it not to be.

Now, I realize that defensively, our first unit did pretty good when it was out there intact, and that the schemes were ultra vanilla, nothing like we will see in the season. Pees is a very good DC, and aggressive. So the lack of sacks is not nearly as disconcerting as it would seem.

But...there are worries...

1. Paul Kruger. Last night showed me that Kruger has a lot to learn yet. Far too many times this preseason, he has gotten too far inside and allowed RB's to get huge gains sweeping to his side. I think he has the talent and physical ability, he just has to fix these mistakes.

2. Cary Williams. He has looked terrible. Why he didn't sign that 3.5 mil contract is beyond me. Back to the ball, often two steps behind receivers, he looks like a rookie. Have to think they'll get him straightened out, he was much better last season.

3. Courtney Upshaw. Many predicted him to have a sizeable impact this year, but it's not looking this way so far. He will be an integral part of the pass rush at times, so he needs to get healthy and step up.

4. Sergio Kindle. I don't know what to say about him at this point. Looking like a total bust.

5. Kickoff/punt coverage. This is probably the #1 concern to me. It's horrible.

There are reasons for optimism too, but these are my five main concerns.