Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Re: Game thread- Baltimore @ Saint Louis (Pre season)

i don't see what teh ravens brass see in tyrod taylor. he's been there for 3 years and he's just troy smith plus two inches.

Blog Entries

Gota love Billy Bajema. Hope he switches his number to something other than 86 though once the regular season starts. No one should wear 86 on the Ravens, IMO.
    Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by wickedsolo View Post
    Man, I know it's pretty much their starters vs the Ravens' 2nd stringers...but wow...

Is it just me or are the Ravens unable to stay on their feet? Seems like they have slipped a lot on that turf.
    I expected us to lose this game and get ouplayed by their starters, but our subs look completely and utterly overmatched.

Our DL can't stay on their feet...how many times has Cody been on the ground?

Shocking to me that Kemo probably will be starting for us game 1.

Quote Originally Posted by Raveninwoodlawn View Post
    I don't know if it's that...some of those guys are fighting to make the team.

There just is a significant talent gap IMHO between NFL starters and replacements.
    Yeah I get that. But I haven't seen any passion, or yet desperation from the bubble guys. Its hard when the Rams are still playing their starters.
    Master of 'Gifs for dummies'

"The world called for wetwork, and we answered. No greater good. No just cause." - Kazuhira Miller

One reason to be glad that the preseason is over. We won't have to deal with this crappy TV production.
    Master of 'Gifs for dummies'

"The world called for wetwork, and we answered. No greater good. No just cause." - Kazuhira Miller

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Raveninwoodlawn View Post
    I expected us to lose this game and get ouplayed by their starters, but our subs look completely and utterly overmatched.

Our DL can't stay on their feet...how many times has Cody been on the ground?

Shocking to me that Kemo probably will be starting for us game 1.
    Nah, Cody will get the start. He's been double and triple teamed all night so far. DeAngelo Tyson and Bryan Hall are good young prospect players, but they aren't scaring anymore. Kemo will see a lot of time IMO. Cody is still the #1 NT.

Tyson looks pretty good tonight.

Blog Entries

Speaking of DeAngelo Tyson, I actually really like how he has progressed this off-season. He seems like he could be a really solid player in a year or two.

Nah, Cody will get the start. He's been double and triple teamed all night so far. DeAngelo Tyson and Bryan Hall are good young prospect players, but they aren't scaring anymore. Kemo will see a lot of time IMO. Cody is still the #1 NT.
    I don't know about that. It says a lot to me that Kemo started last week and he apparently has tonight off while Cody has to play.

Painter will look world class compared to TT. He may be like Mick Vick but what has VICK won???

Gota love Billy Bajema. Hope he switches his number to something other than 86 though once the regular season starts. No one should wear 86 on the Ravens, IMO.
    Why?

Blog Entries

I'm with Woodlawn on this. I don't think Cody is starting next week. It seems to me that Kemo outplayed Cody throughout the preseason...I thought this last week, btw, so doesn't really have anything to do with tonight.