Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by wickedsolo View Post
    Ok, so you can edit the rosters, but only in offline mode. So, if you're going to play in an online league the standard rosters are what you have and thats it. No uploading customized rosters.

Im really bummed about the import/export draft classes from NCAA, but the game play is effing phenomenal.
    How do you edit rosters in the new CCM mode?
    Also is there a way to create players in the new CCM mode?

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk 2

Re: Madden: initial thoughts.

Gameplay is much improved.

The Ray Lewis opening had me ready to run through a wall.

John Harbaugh looks really, really...really weird on the sideline.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by bmorebirds_24 View Post
    How do you edit rosters in the new CCM mode?
    Also is there a way to create players in the new CCM mode?

When I first booted the game up it prompted me for an online roster update and an offline roster update.

If you go to My Madden you can edit and create players there. I played a couple of exhibition games last night with the standard updated roster vs a couple of edits I had done and honestly, I didn't notice much difference in gameplay, so that's why I said that the ratings don't necessarily mean much.

I am going to check it out further tonight, but I think you should be able to use your own custom roster with the offline coach mode/franchise mode. Don't quote me on that though.
    Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Ngata Da Vida View Post
    Gameplay is much improved.

The Ray Lewis opening had me ready to run through a wall.

John Harbaugh looks really, really...really weird on the sideline.
    Yea, they really need to get in touch with the guys who did LA Noire for better animation on coaches and players.

Best way for football fans would be 2 games one from 2k games as well. Really loved 2k's version of nba which is far better than the EAs version.

When I first booted the game up it prompted me for an online roster update and an offline roster update.

If you go to My Madden you can edit and create players there. I played a couple of exhibition games last night with the standard updated roster vs a couple of edits I had done and honestly, I didn't notice much difference in gameplay, so that's why I said that the ratings don't necessarily mean much.

I am going to check it out further tonight, but I think you should be able to use your own custom roster with the offline coach mode/franchise mode. Don't quote me on that though.
    From what I'm reading you can't do that.
    You also can not create any players. I like to be able to switch positions around and so on.
    EA really has turned me off to Madden the past two years.

Hey guys, got absent minded and forgot to reserve so i'll have to wait till payday 2maro to get it. Couple questions, Is the Ravens playbook the same? How are the new players on our team?

This is the first Madden I picked up in at least 5 years. I'm pretty impressed so far. There's still some of the same issues from the last time I played, but the game is definitely headed in the right direction.

Also Torrey Smith is an absolute beast in this game.

Blog Entries

It's true.

A buddy of mine works for Gamefly and he said that there is almost no way that they don't renew their deal with the NFL, but apparently the NFL is also taking into consideration how much money they'd make if they allowed for 2K to have a deal with the NFL as well. So, it's not set in stone and it may be another year or two before EA is able toget another exclusive rights deal.

I will say though that as I am playing, the ratings almost don't even matter so much because of the game play. I started a franchise and when you play well you get XP (experience points), which you can use to bump up the stats of that player periodically throughout the season. So, for example, if Ray Rice's speed rating I think is a 91 or 92 and you have a couple of good games with him you could probably bump it up to a 93 or 94 by the end of the season. Frankly, I like that because it adds another element of trying to put your young players out there and get them involved in game plans and experience. I thought they rated KO extremely low.
    This is one feature I do like. I hope 2K does get another shot, I'd like to see what they can bring, because their NBA is crazy.
    "What would you give for the man beside you?"

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Jayc00 View Post
    This is one feature I do like. I hope 2K does get another shot, I'd like to see what they can bring, because their NBA is crazy.
    Yea, their NBA game is hands down the best one out there. That alone should scare the shite out of EA regarding Madden, because you know that 2K would kill it with a football game.

Yea, they really need to get in touch with the guys who did LA Noire for better animation on coaches and players.
    Or Red Dead Redemption. Rockstar absolutely kills it in that department.

I'm not sure what it is about this game, but it's just not enjoyable. It's frustrating, because I really want to like it. I just cant find myself to want to sit down and play it for an extended period of time like I normally do.
    Follow me on twitter at @dandrews66