Bored on a Thursday night

So I thought I would simulate the Super Bowl on Madden 13. So far no score in the first until a Ravens FG inside the last two minutes. Then after kicking off to the 9ers, Kaepernick throws his second INT, then Rice fumbles snd the 9ers recover at the 12, next play TD SF. So the Ravens get the ball at the 40 with 5 seconds left in the half and Joe throws a bomb to the endzone and Jacoby Jones gets a TD. Pretty decent game so far.

ARE YOU NOT ENTERTAINED?!

Re: Bored on a Thursday night

The 49ers take most of the 3rd quarter scoring a TD, and the Ravens have turnover problems in the 4th, 49ers win 10-17. Thank God it's only make believe.

ARE YOU NOT ENTERTAINED?!

Nooooooooooo!

i'm watching the 49er game against the packers on nfl rewind. las t night i watched the 49er/falcon game. you've got to be a good team to get to the SB but the 49ers are not unbeatable. we need to be patient with our rush to contain the qb and blanket crabtree.

This would never happen in the real world because Joe has told us all he is getting an efin ring - an efin Super Bowl ring!!!!!

Ef Madden! Ef EA Sports! Ef the Omegas! Ef Deam Wormer!!!!!!!!!

Hope that livens up Thursday night a bit more for you...

The Greater Metropolitan Granite Falls, NC Area

Mael-
    I'm sitting here LOLing about Deam Wormer!!!

I've been waiting for some creative soul to lip synch the following dialogue to an Animal House video--
    "Ooh, we're afraid to go with you, Goodell! You might make up a new 'Brady Rule!' We might get in trouble.

Well just kiss my ass from now on! Not me! I'm not gonna take this.

Luck, he's a dead man! Manning, dead! Brady...

Beau: Dead! Maelstrom's right. Psychotic, but absolutely right. We gotta take these bastards. "

Quote Originally Posted by Strange Bru View Post
    So I thought I would simulate the Super Bowl on Madden 13. So far no score in the first until a Ravens FG inside the last two minutes. Then after kicking off to the 9ers, Kaepernick throws his second INT, then Rice fumbles snd the 9ers recover at the 12, next play TD SF. So the Ravens get the ball at the 40 with 5 seconds left in the half and Joe throws a bomb to the endzone and Jacoby Jones gets a TD. Pretty decent game so far.

Bru- Best f$cking sig ever!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Beau Petard View Post
    Beau: Dead! Maelstrom's right. Psychotic, but absolutely right. We gotta take these bastards. "
    Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor???