Thread: Wow.

Wow.

It's really surprising that this guy doesn't have a college degree...:grbac:

Rush Limbaugh had a typically unique take on the threat of Tropical Storm Isaac during his Monday show, appearing to suggest that the Obama administration had tampered with the forecasts of the storm to hurt the Republicans.

The tropical storm is threatening to turn into a hurricane just as it hits New Orleans, bringing up grim memories of Hurricane Katrina and making the GOP worry about how its convention in Tampa will be affected. Monday's proceedings already had to be canceled.

To hear Limbaugh tell it, though, that was the point. "With none of this am I alleging conspiracy," he said on Monday. It sure sounded like he was alleging one, though.

He went on to note that the Hurricane Center that monitors such things is "the regime," as he put it. "It's the government. It's Obama."

Limbaugh said that he grew suspicious because he noticed that the forecast for Isaac had shifted dramatically away from Florida soon after the Republicans canceled the first day of the convention.

"What could be better for the Democrats than the Republicans to cancel a day of this?" he said. "...I'm alleging no conspiracy. I'm just telling you, folks, when you put this all together in this timeline, I'm telling you, it's unbelievable!"
    • Section 133 for eternity!
    • I know... The family resemblance is uncanny.
    • START WEARING PURPLE!!!!

Blog Entries

Re: Wow.

Hey Pyite, I've got a bridge in Brooklyn for sale if you're in the market.

Sarcasm isn't your strong suit, huh?

If you really think he was serious, that's hysterical.

Blog Entries

HEY PYITE - You remind me of Spam. I have an ice berg to sell you in Alaska.

Blog Entries

And here's something to really go WOW over.

Dennis Miller rips Leno on Fluke. Turns out that Leno's wife is a fem nazi and runs the house.

This is tooo funnnny. She really gave it to Leno when he got home.

And Limbaugh will out debate any DEM with a degree you'd want to put up. His family is full of lawyers so he didn't need a degree to become one of the top 100 richest Americans.

http://www.rushlimbaugh.com/daily/20...n_war_on_women