Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Re: Cundiff signs with Redskins

I just knew he was going to end up signing with a team already on our schedule:grbac:

Here's hoping we dominate the skins because I don't want Cundiff deciding the outcome

This is a joke right? It's like we already should have known the Redskins would be on this

haha

I think its a great pick up by the skins... at least they don't have to worry about him missing the big kick in the playoff's.... just have to worry about him missing the big kick in the regular season.

ROFL!

Blog Entries

Lmfao @ the redskins

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Justlovemybirds View Post
    OOOOF Course the Redskins signed a Ravens castoff lol
    Guess the Browns were asleep at the wheel. "If we sign all the players who weren't good enough to play for the Ravens, we'll be just as good as the Ravens!!"

Quote Originally Posted by Raveninwoodlawn View Post
    I wish Billy well, but they had to move on from Gano.

That guy apparently only hit 72% of his kicks over the last 2 seasons.
    In defense of Gano the 'Skins had a lot of kicks blocked.
    Maybe 4 or 5 last year.
    Billy has kicked twice as many touchbacks in the past 2 years as Gano,something like 80 to 40.

Quote Originally Posted by Baltimoreboy View Post
    In defense of Gano the 'Skins had a lot of kicks blocked.
    Maybe 4 or 5 last year.
    Billy has kicked twice as many touchbacks in the past 2 years as Gano,something like 80 to 40.
    Wow what an absolute Shocker! The Redskins are picking up our sloppy seconds once again. Little Danny has such an inferiority complex regarding Bisciotti and the Ravens, it's sad.

This was so predicatble....

Quote Originally Posted by riprulz8 View Post
    The Redskins are picking up our sloppy seconds once again. Little Danny has such an inferiority complex regarding Bisciotti and the Ravens, it's sad.
    Reading too much into it

Sure we've taken plenty of players from Seattle and Houston lately, they don't laugh at us

Quote Originally Posted by Irish Raven View Post
    Sure we've taken plenty of players from Seattle and Houston lately, they don't laugh at us
    Seattle may have chuckled a little bit after the Ravens laid that egg last fall in the Pacific Northwest. But as a rule, you're probably right.

Still ...when it comes to "laughable franchises", isn't Washington one of the first to spring to your mind?

Quote Originally Posted by The Excellector View Post
    I'm just shaking my head at this one.

First off, Neil Rackers is one of the most clutch kickers in the league. Even if his leg is gone, he's better than Cundiff. It would be similar to having Stover, late in his career.

Graham Gano was a guy who, like Wicked, I wanted the Ravens to try and stick with. I would say that he is a better option than Cundiff as well.

I just don't get Washington sometimes. Their defense is just about together, Shanahan is doing his usual routine of taking any random RB and making him work when needed. Robert Griffin III is a good fit for Shanahan's system. They have some decent options at WR. Yet, they get rid of two kickers who many would consider better than Cundiff, for Cundiff.
    Yeah right. Our neighbors down south don't have the bounty inflated defense that they had a few years ago, their receiving corps are overpaid and medicore, the Shanahan RB success is a fable, and RGIII is starting to like like a Troy Smith/Tyrod Taylor/Vince Young prototype. Plus, they have limited cap space from cheating and won't have 1st round picks for a few years.