Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Re: Mike Lombardi's Blue Chip/Red Chip List - Offense (Ravens mentioned)

Quote Originally Posted by alienrace View Post
    Going by the comments(Most BITTER Cowboys fans), the perception of Flacco is that he is overrated by the talking heads now. LOL.
    I love jealous fans LOL

Quote Originally Posted by SugarRay52 View Post
    Dukes actually picked the Ravens to go to the Superbowl although that was a few months ago and you know these clowns change their minds every five minutes.
    I know he sort of likes the Ravens, but mention Joe Flacco to him and he starts waving his Mickey Mouse hands in dismay.

Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbirds80 View Post
    I know he sort of likes the Ravens, but mention Joe Flacco to him and he starts waving his Mickey Mouse hands in dismay.
    His issue is with Flacco, he always says he's a good kid but..... (you know the rest, "his stats aren't this and that and blah blah blah"). I'm guessing he felt some pressure on twitter and just caved as it relates to him picking the Ravens for the Superbowl. He and Evans always bring up how they get heat from Ravens fans about their so called analysis of our team.

Can't watch any segment with Dukes or Evans who is the biggest Raven hater out there for some reason.

Quote Originally Posted by Ravens75 View Post
    http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap100...ips-on-offense

Even though he's an arrogant SOB and Steeler fan, I like his columns and insight into the game.

Interesting about the Ravens he lists

Since all of the tackles on the list except two (Oher and Bulaga) are left tackles, Lombardi must feel that Oher is one of the two best right tackles in the NFL, which is laughable.

His issue is with Flacco, he always says he's a good kid but..... (you know the rest, "his stats aren't this and that and blah blah blah"). I'm guessing he felt some pressure on twitter and just caved as it relates to him picking the Ravens for the Superbowl. He and Evans always bring up how they get heat from Ravens fans about their so called analysis of our team.
    Now that I know this, I will follow them just to give them hell. Well versed hell of course.

How could I forget about him, I guess the Ravens should forfeit Week 1 since he said that we
    are going to get our butts handed to us by the Bengals. I was laughing at him yesterday on Total Access when he said the Steelers can overcome injuries but he thinks the Ravens have no chance of doing that. Thanks a lot Tony now you've got me all worked up about him again LOL (just kidding).
    Evans is a dick towards the Ravens for some very odd reason. He just seems to think the Ravens are a team that has a horseshoe up its ass for some reason. I think though he plays up to the national teams and knocks down any team that's a threat to them (NE and Pitt would probably state the Ravens are their biggest threat). For him to prop the Bengals over the Ravens just confirms his fear that the Ravens can and will beat his beloved Steelers. The Bengals looked like shit against GB and while it was the pre-season Andy Dalton got exposed for the weak armed QB that he is and that great defense got run over by and over the hill Ced Benson.

In fairness though he's probably just following the script that's been given to him. He's a C/D talent that has to find a way to stand out. I swear somebody told him to grow out his hair to make himself look like a bigger dork so people would hate him even more.

Blog Entries

i think i kind of understand the article but it's like a power ranking of players, in other words it's meaningless
    World Domination 3 Points at a Time!

Dukes and Evans are complete dumbasses. Not just for hating on the Ravens, but their "analysis" as a whole sucks. It's like they don't watch the games. Just look at the box score.

Did anyone catch the Gruden spot on ESPN today?

Was doing an over/under for the AFCN teams.

Steelers o/u 11 wins - OVER. Says that their defense will be great and they have really improved their o-line.
    Ravens o/u 10 wins - UNDER. Says we will struggle without Suggs.
    Bengals o/u 9 wins - UNDER. Didn't pa attention.
    360 tag: Ahhhhhhhhnold

The Greater Metropolitan Granite Falls, NC Area

ge-28--
    I assume Gruden's comment on Cleve may have been similar to the caveat on some food labels--

"Browns-- not a significant source of wins"

Quote Originally Posted by Beau Petard View Post
    ge-28--
    I assume Gruden's comment on Cleve may have been similar to the caveat on some food labels--

"Browns-- not a significant source of wins"
    Lol. On Rich Eisen's podcast they did a whole show on the north. Once they finished talking about the ravens/steelers/bengals they were like " um well I guess we have to talk about Cleveland."
    360 tag: Ahhhhhhhhnold

Wow, he has Oher in his top 10 tackles. That's far off.

Yanda as a red chip is also underrated.

The Greater Metropolitan Granite Falls, NC Area

Film--
    You're a force for good, mon ami!

Don't let the evil "power rankings" pull you in and destroy your work!

Blog Entries

I like Gruden and usually I agree with what he says, but improved Oline for the Steelers? I don't see their defense being as good as it was last year either. I could quite easily see the top team of the AFCN going 9-7 this year (more realistically 10-6 or 11-5).

If Flacco continues to run this no offense well, then I can see us going 12-4. If our offense actually performs like it did vs the Jags every week, all we have to do is play good defense and keep our offense on the field.