Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Re: Mike Lombardi's Blue Chip/Red Chip List - Offense (Ravens mentioned)

Quote Originally Posted by leachisabeast View Post
    I don't even know how that moron has a job, worst analyst on the NFLN, totally biased, and wasn't exactly a great player as an average FB/RB, so I don't get why they decided to employ him.
    Here's another kicker for you, Fox just recently hired him to call games on Sundays. I'm guessing being a former Patriot has some merit far as getting hired but he's a bad analyst.

Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbirds80 View Post
    You forgot Jamie Dukes, the other side of the blockhead twins. I hope they are denied tickets on the bandwagon.
    Dukes actually picked the Ravens to go to the Superbowl although that was a few months ago and you know these clowns change their minds every five minutes.

Going by the comments(Most BITTER Cowboys fans), the perception of Flacco is that he is overrated by the talking heads now. LOL.

Quote Originally Posted by alienrace View Post
    Going by the comments(Most BITTER Cowboys fans), the perception of Flacco is that he is overrated by the talking heads now. LOL.
    I love jealous fans LOL

Quote Originally Posted by SugarRay52 View Post
    Dukes actually picked the Ravens to go to the Superbowl although that was a few months ago and you know these clowns change their minds every five minutes.
    I know he sort of likes the Ravens, but mention Joe Flacco to him and he starts waving his Mickey Mouse hands in dismay.

Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbirds80 View Post
    I know he sort of likes the Ravens, but mention Joe Flacco to him and he starts waving his Mickey Mouse hands in dismay.
    His issue is with Flacco, he always says he's a good kid but..... (you know the rest, "his stats aren't this and that and blah blah blah"). I'm guessing he felt some pressure on twitter and just caved as it relates to him picking the Ravens for the Superbowl. He and Evans always bring up how they get heat from Ravens fans about their so called analysis of our team.

Can't watch any segment with Dukes or Evans who is the biggest Raven hater out there for some reason.

:T2:

Quote Originally Posted by Ravens75 View Post
    http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap100...ips-on-offense

Even though he's an arrogant SOB and Steeler fan, I like his columns and insight into the game.

Interesting about the Ravens he lists

Since all of the tackles on the list except two (Oher and Bulaga) are left tackles, Lombardi must feel that Oher is one of the two best right tackles in the NFL, which is laughable.

His issue is with Flacco, he always says he's a good kid but..... (you know the rest, "his stats aren't this and that and blah blah blah"). I'm guessing he felt some pressure on twitter and just caved as it relates to him picking the Ravens for the Superbowl. He and Evans always bring up how they get heat from Ravens fans about their so called analysis of our team.
    Now that I know this, I will follow them just to give them hell. Well versed hell of course.

How could I forget about him, I guess the Ravens should forfeit Week 1 since he said that we
    are going to get our butts handed to us by the Bengals. I was laughing at him yesterday on Total Access when he said the Steelers can overcome injuries but he thinks the Ravens have no chance of doing that. Thanks a lot Tony now you've got me all worked up about him again LOL (just kidding).
    Evans is a dick towards the Ravens for some very odd reason. He just seems to think the Ravens are a team that has a horseshoe up its ass for some reason. I think though he plays up to the national teams and knocks down any team that's a threat to them (NE and Pitt would probably state the Ravens are their biggest threat). For him to prop the Bengals over the Ravens just confirms his fear that the Ravens can and will beat his beloved Steelers. The Bengals looked like shit against GB and while it was the pre-season Andy Dalton got exposed for the weak armed QB that he is and that great defense got run over by and over the hill Ced Benson.

In fairness though he's probably just following the script that's been given to him. He's a C/D talent that has to find a way to stand out. I swear somebody told him to grow out his hair to make himself look like a bigger dork so people would hate him even more.

Blog Entries

i think i kind of understand the article but it's like a power ranking of players, in other words it's meaningless

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!

Dukes and Evans are complete dumbasses. Not just for hating on the Ravens, but their "analysis" as a whole sucks. It's like they don't watch the games. Just look at the box score.
    Master of 'Gifs for dummies'

"The world called for wetwork, and we answered. No greater good. No just cause." - Kazuhira Miller