Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    If this was a Steeler, he'd already had been thrown under the bus.

Blog Entries

Re: Albert McClellan charged with domestic assault.

Quote Originally Posted by JAB1985 View Post
    i wasnt going to say anything, but why is this getting brushed under a rug, yet Cundiff cant have an "appreciation" thread without 20 people talking shit on him as a person, let alone a player? This is a bit more serious issue, Id like to think missing a kick in what comes down to a game for entertainment, is a lot less important than if a man hit or threw something at his wife/GF. We may not know the details, but just the fact that the cops had to get involved usually points to an unhealthy situation and from the report it sounds pretty damn intentional and not some accident that cops blew out of proportion. If it is true, i lost a lot of respect for McCellan. A 260lb man shoving a bible down on your head might not be "beating" but it clearly isnt right either and shouldnt be looked past just because hes going to be a significant part of a football team. do fights happen, sure, but theres a line where it stops being verbal and becomes physical, and thats where its unacceptable.
    Innocent until proven guilty....

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by HoustonRaven View Post
    without a doubt.

Quote Originally Posted by Paintballguy View Post
    Innocent until proven guilty....
    I guess OJ didnt do it either...

Im fine with the legal system taking over, and im not claiming he definitely did it either. im just pointing out the hypocrisy of the two threads.
    -JAB

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by JAB1985 View Post

I guess OJ didnt do it either...

Im fine with the legal system taking over, and im not claiming he definitely did it either. im just pointing out the hypocrisy of the two threads.
    I'm just saying to wait until everything plays out.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by HoustonRaven View Post
    True. Most Ravens fans are going to wait for more details which is something they wouldn't consider for players of Steelers, Bengals or Browns.

Blog Entries

I have to be honest, I'm not interested in the personal lives of players. I may make the occasional joke, but really I'm no one to judge these people and what goes on in their lives, that goes the same for any player on any team.

Blog Entries

I really try to stay away from these 'He said, she said' issues. It is just too easy for a woman to put out a false allegation and make it stick. At the same time, it's just as easy for this to actually be true.

Does anyone remember the guy who was convicted of rape, only for the victim to come forward, years later, and confess that it didn't actually happen?
    "Please take with you this final sword, The Excellector. I am praying that your journey will be guided by the light", Leon Shore

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by The Excellector View Post
    I really try to stay away from these 'He said, she said' issues. It is just too easy for a woman to put out a false allegation and make it stick. At the same time, it's just as easy for this to actually be true.

Does anyone remember the guy who was convicted of rape, only for the victim to come forward, years later, and confess that it didn't actually happen?
    Brian Banks.

shit happens, and the system isnt perfect. He could have done it and gets off, she could have lied and hes found guilty, both happen all the time.
    -JAB