Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
    Nothing is more effective vs. slow and old (OLs), or young and inexperienced (OLs) than disguised blitzes coming from multiple places.

PIT should feel very fortunate that they don't have to see us for quite awhile.

From my SGIII
    "The Ravens are not taking Jimmy Smith at 26!" -- Me, the day before the 2011 Draft

"On their way to the podium, the Ravens FO is going to collectively step over my dead body and select...Breshad Perriman." -- Me, the day before the 2015 Draft

Missed it by That Much: The story of 'Get Smart' and the modern day Baltimore Ravens

@BigPlayReceiver

Re: The Steelers offensive line is going to struggle a lot this season (again)

Quote Originally Posted by TheJoeFlaccoShow View Post
    The offseason has been an unmitigated disaster for them so far. They have no depth due to a top heavy roster with salary,missed draft picks, and question marks all over the place on both sides of the ball.

If Jen can stay upright they will probably be 8-8 at least, but anyone who thinks this team is one of the best in the AFC has a screw loose.
    I repeat...SCREW...LOOSE.

Blog Entries

Mike Adams looked pretty bad last night. Anyone know how bad Gilbert is hurt? If the Steelers are counting on Adams, they are going to have problems.

They are going to more of a ball control passing game to mitigate both the OL and maybe a little fall off on the DL.....
    Way Down South in New Orleans