View Poll Results: How would you respond to the Ravens signing a post-prison term Michael Vick?

Voters
69. You may not vote on this poll
  • Vick's a freak, and everyone deserves a second chance - I'd welcome him to Baltimore.

2 2.90%
  • I'd take the wait-and-see approach, and hope he'd earn my respect/trust.

4 5.80%
  • Forget dog-fighting - Vick the QB is overrated, and I don't want him for that reason.

10 14.49%
  • I'll pass - it just isn't worth the risk.

8 11.59%
  • Under no circumstances would I want him on my team - I'd protest to prove it.

45 65.22%

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Poll: Your Response to Michael Vick the Raven?

The Michael Vick saga is major NFL, and frankly, national news. One of the game's highest profile players faces major jail-time, and an uphill battle in a return to the league.

John Clayton and Don Banks, in articles posted for Friday morning for their respective websites, explain that despite the horror of the charges against Vick, and the likelihood that he'll face jailtime, league-wide consensus is that he'll make it back to the league in some capacity, likely with a team either with a desperate need to win, or with a team whose personnel men, coaches, and ownership could make such a bold move and survive the PR onslaught nearly assured to take place.

This got me thinking - How would the Ravens fan base react if the post-prison Vick got his second chance in Baltimore?

Hence the poll:
    Last edited by TheExtraPoint; 08-17-2007 at 02:23 AM.