Page 18 of 20 FirstFirst ... 1617181920 LastLast

Re: RCP Electoral Map Thread

Forgive the multiple tweets tonight. But it looks like I need to keep you guys from going "Forward" over the cliff. :)

http://www.nationalreview.com/articl...ay-josh-jordan

A good read. Someone else looking at more than just the poll toplines. Looking at the crowd sizes, ground game, etc:

Blog Entries

I am leaning more towards your end Sting.

I've not had much faith in the polls all year. There is a lot of anecdotal evidence out there, but just seeing what's going on I've got a good feeling.

And if Obama pulls it off, I have even more faith in a serious, serious right turn not to far in the future.

I get all that Sting. I really do.

But, as others have pointed out, it's all anecdotal. I am basing my opinion on the race on past elections. And while I freely admit the past does not always indicate what will happen in the future, I believe it to be the case this time. It's not one poll that's doing it for me, it's the polls as a collective. Not every poll is leaning left or inaccurate.

I just get the sense it's swaying toward Obama in the 11th hour. Does this mean Obama will win? Not necessarily, but history shows us it usually turns towards the incumbent.

For two guys who have no faith in the polls, you both are quick to point out polls that favor Mitt.

;)

Blog Entries

"I GOT 99 PROBLEMS BUT MITT AIN'T ONE"

That's what Jay Z said for the hamster in OHio as the stars
    show up.

Anyway, as for those closely guarded secrets, Ed Gilliespie who is
    Mitt's campaign advisor just backed those internals up including PA. He expects a win there. Mitt is going to Pissburgh tomorrow and then Mistake by the Lake where he has a lot of momentum.

He said Being under 50% for the incumbent is really bad news for him.

He's running scared even if it just 2 points below. He's never been where he is tonight, one the road this late in the campaign.

Just think, our football rivals the Squeelers and Clowns will determine the next Prez. We might owe them some beer. UGH!!!
    Last edited by AirFlacco; 11-05-2012 at 10:56 PM.

Blog Entries

Little late for a head fake...

www.youtube.com/watch?v=qC1VxqkZ8EY

Blog Entries

Don't forget NY and NJ.

I don't know if those folks can even get to the polling booths but they are pissed off at OBY.
    They just showed them cussing two out from Team O.

One women said we're dying out here with no homes or food. Where is FEMA? This is worse than Katrina. FEMA just dropped stuff off and didn't even distribute it. A box of matches is $10. Gas is $5
    if you can get it. A bag of potatoes is $8.

OBY just showed up for a photo shoot and went back on the trail.
    They are pissed and scared.

We're dying. A crowd was cussing those Obama people away.

The ones that do get to vote will vote vs him for sure.
    Last edited by AirFlacco; 11-05-2012 at 10:53 PM.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by HoustonRaven View Post
    For two guys who have no faith in the polls, you both are quick to point out polls that favor Mitt.

;)
    If those are indeed Mitt's internals, there only telling me what I'm feeling, which when I add up all the anecdotal evidence tells me in addition to the polls being skewed that people don't like Obama's policies/liberalism.

Take for example the Wisconsin rally 4 years ago that Obama had that drew 80,000 people today drew 18,000. Most or maybe all of those people who didn't show could or may still vote for him, but it shows at the very lest a lot less are excited about him.

Blog Entries

I get all that Sting. I really do.

But, as others have pointed out, it's all anecdotal. I am basing my opinion on the race on past elections. And while I freely admit the past does not always indicate what will happen in the future, I believe it to be the case this time. It's not one poll that's doing it for me, it's the polls as a collective. Not every poll is leaning left or inaccurate.

I just get the sense it's swaying toward Obama in the 11th hour. Does this mean Obama will win? Not necessarily, but history shows us it usually turns towards the incumbent.
    Do you have any specifically you're talking about?

Quote Originally Posted by NCRAVEN View Post
    Do you have any specifically you're talking about?
    Scott Rasmussen.

Blog Entries

Dick is now saying what Brit Hume did with that Gallup poll's 1 pt lead for Mitt.

OBYs at 48% but that doesn't mean 48% are turning out. That really means that Mitt has a 4% more turnout and votes for him.

So in reality, Mitt has a 5 pt lead. The DEMs can't produce the votes. The the DEMs will blame the black minorities for not coming out.

Romney will be accused of suppressing the vote with OSCE observers coming in which they've been doing since 2002 after we signed a treaty with 54 other countries.

http://thehill.com/blogs/global-affa...tion-observers
    Last edited by AirFlacco; 11-05-2012 at 11:09 PM.

Blog Entries

Scott Rasmussen.

Doesn't he basically show what the article said Mitt's internals are?