Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Re: Ravens could be trading Cary Williams?

Quote Originally Posted by Ravenalytics View Post
    Would love to get Freeney or Mathis for Cary. But keep dreaming I guess.
    Yeah it's a dream considering how on God's green earth would the Ravens be able to fit either player under their cap.

Quote Originally Posted by GOTA View Post
    Now Irsay tweeted that talks are standing still. What a joke this guy is. As bad as it is when players tweet it's even worse when you have a loose lipped owner. I actually feel bad for the Indy GM who has to try and do his job with this moron screwing things up
    If I were the players and I had a coach 'cough' Marvin 'cough', a team or the league giving me shit about tweeting I would say that until you mute Irsay why should I especially when this idiot is leaking far more potentially damaging information versus a player that may be talking about the color of the turd in the toilet.

Quote Originally Posted by Ravens75 View Post
    Yeah it's a dream considering how on God's green earth would the Ravens be able to fit either player under their cap.
    Trading Williams and cutting Cundiff saves close to 5 million right off the bat.

Just want to flame this laughable thread a little more!

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com...tanding-still/

Cut Mckinnie theres another 3 mil I think. Give a big signing bonus to Freeny and 7 mil this year could be done. Or a little restructuring.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by wickedsolo View Post
    If the Colts want to give us a draft pick for Cary Williams...ok. I can see the connection there with Pags. Cary would be the #1 on that team for sure.

Maybe it'll be for a 4th and make up for that one they gave up for Lee Evans. If true it makes the secondary a lot easier to figure out, IMO.

Webb, Jimmy, Graham, Jackson, Gorrer, & Brown.
    Actually not a bad situation. Surprised we didnt think of it since we have a tough cut to make, why not get something back instead. I could see cary getting up to 3rd. 4th sounds fair. What did we get for barnes before the final cut?
    -JAB

Quote Originally Posted by JAB1985 View Post
    What did we get for barnes before the final cut?
    Pretty sure it was the 7th that became Ant Allen

Now Irsay tweeted that talks are standing still. What a joke this guy is. As bad as it is when players tweet it's even worse when you have a loose lipped owner. I actually feel bad for the Indy GM who has to try and do his job with this moron screwing things up
    I agree, and it's amazing to me that these owners, execs, etc even get involved with "tweeting". As has become the norm, the internet becomes a vehicle for exposing just how idiotic some people are.

Blog Entries

Irsay really wants to be jerry jones/marc cuban. Maybe its from growing up rich but that guy needs attention for one reason or another.
    -JAB

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by TimTheEnchanter View Post
    Pretty sure it was the 7th that became Ant Allen
    Thanks, i knew it wasnt much but thought it was a conditional 5th or 6th.
    -JAB

Quote Originally Posted by mrfactoid View Post
    Cut Mckinnie theres another 3 mil I think. Give a big signing bonus to Freeny and 7 mil this year could be done. Or a little restructuring.
    ha.. haha... bwahahahahahahaaaaaaaaa

The fantasies of football fans is always entertaining.
    After 5 years of early exits, the journey is finally complete.

12. Re: Ravens could be trading Cary Williams?

No matter what Cary Williams does in preseason, he's put enough on film in real games to be worth a 2nd or 3rd rounder imo. I can't imagine Ozzie trading him for less than a 2nd or a starting OL or DE.