Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Ravens could be trading Cary Williams?

Check this out, Jim Irsay said today that there are trade winds swirling and now there are tons of reports saying that it is Cary Williams. I wonder what we can get for him?

http://nfldraftzone.com/uncategorize...-indianapolis/

Blog Entries

Re: Ravens could be trading Cary Williams?

hahaha yeah right. I'd give this a 1 in 10000 chance of happening. No one is trading higher than a 4th for Cary right now, especially when he looks like he's struggling and you could get him for free next year.
    “When I think of a Baltimore Raven - we go in there, we take your lunch box, we take your sandwich, we take your juice box, we take your applesauce, and we take your spork and we break it. And we leave you with an empty lunch. That’s the Baltimore Raven way.” - Steve Smith Sr.

Call me a Special Teams coach again. I dare you! I double dare you, MFer!

It is being posted everywhere, Here it is on rotoworld as well, they think he is the one the Colts are targeting. I am surprised, but why not, get the pick for free, Williams turned down the Ravens money

http://www.rotoworld.com/sports/nfl/football?rw=1

Per Jason LaCanfora, the Colts are not talking to Wallace, WHEW

Blog Entries

If the Colts want to give us a draft pick for Cary Williams...ok. I can see the connection there with Pags. Cary would be the #1 on that team for sure.

Maybe it'll be for a 4th and make up for that one they gave up for Lee Evans. If true it makes the secondary a lot easier to figure out, IMO.

Webb, Jimmy, Graham, Jackson, Gorrer, & Brown.
    Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by wickedsolo View Post
    If the Colts want to give us a draft pick for Cary Williams...ok. I can see the connection there with Pags. Cary would be the #1 on that team for sure.

Maybe it'll be for a 4th and make up for that one they gave up for Lee Evans. If true it makes the secondary a lot easier to figure out, IMO.

Webb, Jimmy, Graham, Jackson, Gorrer, & Brown.
    Actually not a bad situation. Surprised we didnt think of it since we have a tough cut to make, why not get something back instead. I could see cary getting up to 3rd. 4th sounds fair. What did we get for barnes before the final cut?
    -JAB

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by drocksthaparty View Post
    They aren't talking to the STEELERS about Wallace. Tampering rules prevent them from talking to Wallace without Steelers' permission.

I still don't believe it. If they were serious, Cary wouldn't be playing tonight. Too big a chance he gets hurt.
    “When I think of a Baltimore Raven - we go in there, we take your lunch box, we take your sandwich, we take your juice box, we take your applesauce, and we take your spork and we break it. And we leave you with an empty lunch. That’s the Baltimore Raven way.” - Steve Smith Sr.

Call me a Special Teams coach again. I dare you! I double dare you, MFer!

he might be auditioning for them? I get it about Wallace, that is good, because he is not under contract

Good! I'd like to see the steelers lose wallace, but don't want them getting a high first-rounder.

I bet it could be for MJD. Just saying. I don't think it would be C. Williams. The Ravens want 3 good CBs

It is being posted everywhere, Here it is on rotoworld as well, they think he is the one the Colts are targeting. I am surprised, but why not, get the pick for free, Williams turned down the Ravens money

http://www.rotoworld.com/sports/nfl/football?rw=1

Someone from Roto World thinks its Vonta Davis but I dont see MIA trading him.

Quote Originally Posted by Benny8444 View Post
    Someone from Roto World thinks its Vonta Davis but I dont see MIA trading him.
    He wants a new contract yes, But he is not going anywhere. The Franchise tag awaits him. They are a young up and coming team with 2 young CBs