Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Re: Ravens could be trading Cary Williams?

Quote Originally Posted by wickedsolo View Post
    Seriously.

I thought he was off the sauce.
    Like father like son!

The Greater Metropolitan Granite Falls, NC Area

I haven't followed either Indy or Miami closely, but in reading this article, I'm a little confused.

It says on the one hand, "By shopping two picks -- including a 2013 second-rounder -- to the Miami Dolphins for cornerback Vontae Davis, the Colts are shedding visions of a long-term rebuild in favor of winning now." [bold and ital are mine]

Then it seems to say OTOH, "The Dolphins have essentially packaged away their nickel corner for what might become a near first-round selection in next year's draft."

I'm laboring under the impression that the Indy franchise is not viewed to be the juggernaut of the AFCS, much less the AFC period! How does Irsay see them as "winning now" by trading what will likely be quality positions in the draft for a supposedly hard-to-motivate corner?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Beau Petard View Post
    I haven't followed either Indy or Miami closely, but in reading this article, I'm a little confused.

It says on the one hand, "By shopping two picks -- including a 2013 second-rounder -- to the Miami Dolphins for cornerback Vontae Davis, the Colts are shedding visions of a long-term rebuild in favor of winning now." [bold and ital are mine]

Then it seems to say OTOH, "The Dolphins have essentially packaged away their nickel corner for what might become a near first-round selection in next year's draft."

I'm laboring under the impression that the Indy franchise is not viewed to be the juggernaut of the AFCS, much less the AFC period! How does Irsay see them as "winning now" by trading what will likely be quality positions in the draft for a supposedly hard-to-motivate corner?
    Answer: Something in a bottle that he is drinking.
    "Please take with you this final sword, The Excellector. I am praying that your journey will be guided by the light", Leon Shore

I was about to laude Irsay for taking his medicine this year and trying to rebuild around Luck, smartly through the draft, and with under the radar FAs, that would fit scheme.

Little did I know this guy is bat spit crazy.