What I want to see tonight.

- Pass rush needs to be there tonight, Upshaw needs to step his game up, needs to prove that he should be the starter, I want to see lights out Ravens defense tonight.

- Jimmy Smith and Cary Williams don't have a Calvin Johnson, Julio Jones, or a Roddy White to deal with tonight, but they still need to step their game up. I know that they haven't been scheming, and it has been by design not to give them safety help, but this aint Matt Ryan or Matthew Stafford throwing the ball tonight... it's Blaine Gabbert.

- Need to see our defensive line bring some pressure up the middle.

- I want to continue to see the Sugar huddle, but want us to finish the drives off this time, instead of settling for FG's. WR's MUST step up and catch those damn balls on third downs.

- Offensive line was much better last week with Matt Birk back at center. However I want to see even more improvement this week. Need to see McKinnie at LT with the first team, I don't want to see Marshal Yanda out there tonight, we all know what he can do. I want to see KO at right guard, and Bobbie Williams at left guard. KO has impressed everyone so far, but would like to see him at guard vs a first team defense. (It wasn't even fair last week in the 3rd quarter, when he was essentially throwing third string d linemen around.)

- Like Yanda, I'm not interested in seeing Rice tonight, we know what he can do. I want to see Pierce with more carries this week, he looked explosive last week in the 4 carries that he got. Also eager to see Damien Berry, and Bobby Rainy. Anthony Allen really needs to step up tonight if he wants to salvage back any chance he had of making this roster.

- Tyrod Taylor MUST step up tonight.

LETS GO RAVENS!